2009 VICZCAR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP

zr240

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for a motorkahana. They're fun, and great to watch.

They don't seem to run them anymore in NDSOC cause everyone has turned into big girls and afraid to wear out their cars.

As opposed to circuit sprints? ???

Care to explain, mate?

I agree with Lurch on this one. Its the same deal as any kind of motorsport, drive as hard and fast as you are comfortable with. For me, tyre fry'in sounds like fun. I've already busted a CV adaptor at a hillclimb. Doesn't matter, build new ones that are stronger. Crisis over.

Just my 2 cents worth.......

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I am back and ready to get stuck into some zed stuff :)

So I thought we would have our first discussion on Thursday at the BBQ. If you cannot make it put a post up here and I will print and take to the meeting for discussion.

I dont think any of the club calendars have come out yet but we can just run through the rules/ class and what type of events to include.

Ash

Hey Bruce

Im still at Classic Adelaide we had prolog today and dad got 3rd in in classic today the rally starts tommorrow so cars all good see what happens

I havent done the v8 conversion yet just putting the 6cyl back in for next year and do some sprints

How your z going u going to do sprints next year

Cheers big dan

• 1 year later...

thought I would revive this topic from last year to see if there was any interest in doing something similiar in 2010?

I have had a look on the PIARC website, there doesn't appear to be a 2010 calendar up as yet, but once it appears I'll put up the events to guage interest.

cheers

Bruce