Sign in to follow this  
reverendzed

Vic cruise 25 October

O.K guys, with weather like this it means time to strap into the zed and go driving.  Mayhem and I are going for a cruise up around the black spur to Healesville on Saturday 25 October, probably leaving from krispy Kreme at Fountain Gate Narre Warren about 9.30 at this stage.  The more Zeds the better...obviously!  If you have a UHF radio it helps so that we can keep in touch.  Add your name if you think that you are coming.

8)

Rev - Dave

Mayhem - Ben

Biggles 240z - Richard

Id be up for that, ill be almost 100% in but in the middle of planning a wedding so as long as the misses does need me id be up for blast in the moutains!

cheers

Richard

The zeds all done (dynoed etc...120rwKw) so looks like I can drive it now safely! Should be good to take it for a squirt! I'll do my best to make it!

Dimitir were you happy with the 120kw? Would be great to see your revamped car on the road.

Yeah, it's not bad for a 2.5 ltr engine with no real mods..What I like about it though is how smooth it is to drive with no more valve train noise!

Hey guys just a thought there might be a bit of traffic on the road at that time would you want to leave any early so we dont get stuck with tourist traffic? i dont care either way , but other runs of been on up there the earlier you leave the better , in regards to slow traffic

just my 2c

cheers

Richard

Yeah, it's not bad for a 2.5 ltr engine with no real mods..What I like about it though is how smooth it is to drive with no more valve train noise!

I think thats a great return for whats been done to the motor, I'd be very happy with that :) have you kept a record of $$ spent so far.

Good point Richard, I'm happy to be guided by the majority.  I can leave at what ever time. what would you suggest?

its not really going to matter to much what time its going to be worse about midday

i think meet at 9 leave at half past  8)

The problem is if everyone (caravan tourists mainly) think "lets leave early to beat the traffic" all leave early, you will have gridlock at 7:30am wherever you go! Later in the morning should be ok...depending on the weather..

O.K Guys, this is what we have so far.

Rev - Dave

Mayhem - Ben

Biggles 240z - Richard

ZZZ8 - Craig (possibly)

Zedman240 - Dimitri

Matt Drago - Matt

C'mon guys lets see how many more we can get the weather looks like it will be great.

Rev.

Hey guys,

Even though the interior is not finished, I'm going to come out and have some fun.  I haven't driven her much yet, so I've yet to learn all of her nuances, but I want to get her out and see how she goes.

So see you there.

Cheers,

Matt D.

I'm im in Bali atm and will not be back in time. Will be looking forward to the pics! Sounds like it will be good fun, enjoy.

Sulio

We'll look forward to catching you on the next one Sulio!  Gav is there any way to have this on the front page in the upcoming events section to keep it in everyone face?

Rev.

The list so far:

Rev - Dave

Mayhem - Ben

Biggles 240z - Richard

ZZZ8 - Craig (possibly)

Zedman240 - Dimitri

Matt Drago - Matt

Looks like a 9am meet at Krispy Kreme, Fountain Gate for a 9.30am departure.  Don't forget to bring UHF if you have it.

new cromolly fly wheel and exedy clutch coming tomoz!! mmmmm more power coming my way for the cruze..lol    it was so bad i will take photo's of it

I 'think', just maybe, that's dead, Ben?

;D

new cromolly fly wheel and exedy clutch coming tomoz!! mmmmm more power coming my way for the cruze..lol    it was so bad i will take photo's of it

hmm exedy clutch, how much if you dont mind me asking.

button clutch on its own is $890..... i havent got the invoice yet just got it in

and at that lurch it was only just slipping lol ;D