• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm, looking good.

I opened my email at work this morning and got a new message

"Dear Valued Customer, we have these new wheels for sale to suit japanese sportscars"

Followed by pictures and prices.

i was allready thinking about getting some, and if thats not some discrete prodding by the zed god, then i dont know what is  ;D

maybe time to put in an order  8)

the wheels look great, where are they made? i assume most of the people that purchased these wheels are aware that you will have to make many steering and suspension geometry changes to accomodate 17.0 inch wheels if you dont your car will be darting all over the road , and wearing tyres out real fast, remember too that by vic roads safety standards maximum of 2 inch increase in wheel diameter over what the manufacturer fitted, and if so then brakes need to be upgraded too , would require power steering in a 260z  dont mean to be boring , i may purchase a set myself too

For pricing please refer to our website. Unfortunately I can't do the prices listed at the start of this post any more. I kept the first shipment at those prices as a matter of good will, but I had to put the prices up a bit this time around. Still pretty good value I think at $828 to $1416 a set.

Cheap freight of $20 a wheel still applies anywhere in Australia.

The Rota Grid 16x8 +10 will fit the front of a Zed with a 4mm spacer, so the 16x8 +4 Rota RB should fit without one. I'll check this on my Zed next week.

Have only two sets of Grids in stock now, bronze and metallic black. Have some more coming in about 8 weeks. Have plenty of the RBs in all sizes.

Here's the wheel page: www.otomoto.com.au/showroom.htm

Also have a few more used wheels coming in next week, so keep an eye on this page: www.otomoto.com.au/photos.htm

Hey boys I think Ben also has these rims for sale (on his site otomoto)

Rota grids 16x8   "Real nice"

Ben what kind of deal can you do on theses ;D

They retail for $1116 a set. If picking up I can do some sort of cash price, likewise on the RBs  ;)

For those that are interested you can fit RB 16X7 and 16X8 both with a 4mm offset, tyres are 225/50 for the front and 245/45 for the back with no fouling, this is my example 260z 2+2.

Excellent but remember the 2+2 have more clearance in the rear that the 2 seaters so these fitments might not/will not apply to a 240z/260z 2 seater in the rear.

• 6 months later...