Rota RB wheels have arrived

BenZed

Our shipment of RB wheels has arrived so here are pics to clear up the confusion. Please note that some of our 16x8s did not arrive yet and are coming next month so we are short on this size.

For more info email ben@otomoto.com.au

post-853-144023499806_thumb.jpg

post-853-144023499811_thumb.jpg

post-853-144023499816_thumb.jpg

post-853-144023499821_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are the details again for each rim including weights:

15x7 +4 offset    $179 each  7.35kg

15x8 +4 offset    $199 each  7.77kg

16x7 +4 offset    $219 each  7.55kg

16x8 +4 offset    $239 each  7.52kg

17x8.5 +4 offset  $259 each  9.27kg

17x9.0 -13 offset $289 each  8.74kg

17x9.5 -19 offset  $299 each  8.74kg

All wheels have 4x114.3 pattern and 73.1mm hub size. Freight is $20 per rim anywhere in Australia.

HI

Just sent my payment for

2 x 17x9.5

2 x 17x9

get in quick guys as now with the crappy aussie dollar they prob wont be this cheap next time :)

Will post pics with them on the car when they arrive

Finnaly get to use the set of zg flairs I purchased from japan 5 yrs ago

Thanks Ben

Ash

dammit. I need a new computer and these come along at an awesome price. I'm a little pissed right now.  >:(

I dont know if you have posted this info before but what sort of quantities are there ? ( 16 x 8 )

Mike

Just want to say thanks heaps to ben

Sent the money for the wheels last night and got the wheels this morning.

Thats better service than I have got from anywhere!

Anyone thinking of getting these wheel I highly recommend buying them from Ben from Otomoto

Also Ben if you have any stickers with you business send them thourgh and I will put em on my racecar :) (if you want)

Ash

I paid yesterday lunch time and the wheels arrived mid afternoon today- and Im in Toowoomba QLD.

Very good service--

thanks ben--

Ive got the backs on with tyres already- looks great-- but will require some guard rolling.

Those superlight alloy wheel nuts are cool.

Just beautiful. Bought a set immediately. Instant follow-up from Ben, too.

I'm excited!!!.  Now to get the rest of the goodies on the car and put it on the road. Been far too long.  Took on far too much, but getting there. These wheels will be the duck's whatsnames. (But simply present yet another job to be done - fit those darned flares I've had for months!)

Thanks again, Ben.  Great effort, and a great gesture too, sticking to the original price.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, the wheels have flown out the door this week.

Please post up pics when you have the wheels fitted.

Unfortunately I am now out of stock of 17x8.5 and by the end of today there will be no 17x9.5 left.

Still have two sets of 17x9 at this stage.

The 16x8s I had are gone, but I have another 12 wheels arriving within a month.

Plenty of 15x7s, 15x8s and 16x7s still in stock. I will be ordering more wheels shortly, but after my experience this time I don't expect them to arrive before the end of the year. I will keep the price as low as I can but it's tough with the Aussie peso  :-\

Once again thanks to everyone who waited patiently this time around.

Cheers!

Going from 14x5 stock to 17x9.0 is a big jump. The thing to bear in mind is overall diameter and tyre width. It may be necessary to go to a very low-profile and narrow tyre like 215/40 to make the 9.0s fit. Even then guard modifications will probably be necessary.

It may be necessary to go to a very low-profile and narrow tyre like 215/40 to make the 9.0s fit

Might be a fair bit of tyre stretch on the wall, I'd be interested to know if that size tyre fits? I've got a 17x8.5 front and I've put a 225x45 tyre on which was a little stretched but still worked nicely, they had to go through a few different brands in the same size before they found one that fit on the rim.

Sulio