2+2 Carpet Kit

chartoo

Me having the 74 and 75 2+2 thought they were all the same.

I did buy a carpet kit for my 2+2 that covered the gearbox tunnel as well. But this was still fitted mats not moulded.

Do they make a moulded set for the 240Z?

Tru fit carpets

"Hi Andrew We make and sell the 260Z carpets as they came originally from the factory. That is, there are 2 front mats and 2 pieces that require glueing to the sides of the front transmission tunnel. Cost for these 4 pieces is $75in loop-pile and $80 in the plush-plie.  A full front and rear kit including the left and right side-sill pieces is $160 in loop-pile and $175 in plush-pile. The rear cargo mat is $80 and $85 respectively.Freight to Como with Australia-Post is $22."

• 1 month later...

I recently ordered a carpet set from Tru Fit (ironical name as they don't fit).

I returned them by courier and requested refund, they do not return calls or emails, so just a word of warning take your car there and fit them before paying.

Our car is a 1976 2 seater, the side carpets and floor mats don't match seat rails.

looks like they supplied the 2+2 since they didnt fit.

not sure where my carpet came from but i do recall it was ordered through victoria through a dealer in SA. fitment wasnt bad. but complete for 140 plush pile in heavy duty i wasnt complaining. it included the rear cargo area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 12 years later...

Revival of old thread but has anyone tried using auto dec carpets from new zealand? Ive written to a few aussie companies who arent really helpful but these guys have been great to deal with so far. Easy next day replies and good details and pictures etc etc 

has anyone used them to see what fitment is like? 

• 2 months later...