CRUZ?

mayhem

NEED TO GET OUT! so bad want to go out (when it aint raining of course).. any one up for it ? post any time , suggestions so on so on need to flog this horse thats been in the stable way to long :D  com on guys get em out ... make the time :P

I am coming over in a few days time, I reckon I might take the boat over and bring my X-Trail and Trailer, instead of flying over. I can take some larger parts over in the back of my X-Trail.

When we get my 240Z going we can go for a cruise.  ;D I will take it back with me on the boat then.

Hi Mayhem,

I've just installed Hilux front calipers and plan on putting th e 15/16 MC on the weekend so I can't make it to this one. I'm hoping to sort out an alternative option to the CH plates I'm running so I should be ready for a bit of a drive in a couple of weeks though. Hopefully Dimitri's car is up and running and we can hit the hills and get some lunch somewhere.

Cheers,

Sulio

Sulio

you can drive to/attend any of the MSCA events (Hidden valley hill climb etc) on CH plates as these are advertised in the NDSOC monthly magazine.

or there is CH "Test and Tune" day on 6/7 of Sept

Or plan a run on the 20/21 of Sept to P.I for the Sprint meeting (maybe even enter the event ;))

Also Marque Sports GT rally is on this weekend up to Echuca.........

cheers

Alan

Hi Mayhem,

I've just installed Hilux front calipers and plan on putting th e 15/16 MC on the weekend so I can't make it to this one. I'm hoping to sort out an alternative option to the CH plates I'm running so I should be ready for a bit of a drive in a couple of weeks though. Hopefully Dimitri's car is up and running and we can hit the hills and get some lunch somewhere.

Cheers,

Sulio

well count me in for that!!!! after that im fulling my block down so out for 2 weeks or so

going forged ...mmmmm more PSI

Sulio

you can drive to/attend any of the MSCA events (Hidden valley hill climb etc) on CH plates as these are advertised in the NDSOC monthly magazine.

or there is CH "Test and Tune" day on 6/7 of Sept

Or plan a run on the 20/21 of Sept to P.I for the Sprint meeting (maybe even enter the event )

Also Marque Sports GT rally is on this weekend up to Echuca.........

cheers

Alan

Hi Alan,

The 20/21 of Sept Sprint might be a goer but I'm away on the 6/7th so gonna play it by ear.

Thanks fo rthe heads up!

Sulio

• Moderators

I'm hoping to make it to that sprint also..... First step is out of the way today; getting the zed to AEM in Bayswater. Last pic of my car this morning. After a 3 month hibernation, the zed is out of the garage for the first time to get some air...on the back of a tilt tray!

post-801-144023494901_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

well i thought i might go out with a mate in the zed Saturday seen as it was so nice.. and im happy to say NOTHING got close to me ha ha ha ... i lost a couple of bikes they couldnt keep up... not that hard!... but when i got to close to a new VE ss ute... he thought he would push it to loose me through the corners  :-[... big mistake i had at least 10 more km an hour left of grip through there but as he found out .... he didnt!.. all i wanted was to pass and he just kept trying to out run me in that heavy heap of snot ... got completely sideways and almost swiped an on coming car... thats when i knew this guy was a no hoper  and backed right off... sad to think that it could have been a fatality just cause he want to make sure his dick was way bigger  :-\.. anyway ... ... wat are all you guys doing??? lets drive.. my number is 0420997995... sms or call me any weekend or week day  ;D

Ben, I'd be very curious to see what your car does as a 1/4 mile time with the RB in it just for perspective? Would you expect to have it in the high 12's low 13's?

Well...I went up to Apollo Bay on the weekend. Did'nt take the Z, long story. Anyhow i rode along in a friends 993 Porsche 911. The driver has been racing cars for over 30 years and currently runs a Lotus Elise up in NSW so I felt safe but he was pushing it pretty hard. It's always hard being a passenger with that sort of driving but man was it great. I was white knuckling it all the way from Lorne to Apollo Bay.

Anyhow, I gotta say great road that run from Lorne to Apolo Bay. OK better go outside and attend to the Z.

Sulio