Sign in to follow this  
stevo_gj

Any Brisbanites want to meet up?

Hey mtopxsecret6 you should probably read through all the posts. We had the meeting already and pictures are on the previous pages. You should start your own thread so its easier for us to keep track  :)

I guess I didn't.

I should also mention the Z car club of Queensland has their meetings on the last thursday of every month, sometimes at Shannon's HQ in Albion, and sometimes at Luv a Coffee at Springwood Centro. Going along to one of these would be a very easy way of meeting a whole bunch of other Z owners. I'll be posting up where its going to be.

Steve

I got to ask Sexual_Sushi. Did you have to photoshop those photos?

I love the photos with the dark stormy backgrounds and the really shiny/gleamin datsuns.

I got to ask Sexual_Sushi. Did you have to photoshop those photos?

I love the photos with the dark stormy backgrounds and the really shiny/gleamin datsuns.

heya garvice, sorry i only jsut saw this message :) the 1st one has been photoshopped but only a little, mainly just darkened the edges a little. It was quite a cloudy day, good for photos. the 2nd one is a major photoshop but I didn't add any clouds are anything, just a bit of lighting, noise and colour.

No worries. Well they look great. I think I might have to come on one of these runs even if it is just to get some great photos of my Z.  ;) LOL.

No worries. Well they look great. I think I might have to come on one of these runs even if it is just to get some great photos of my Z.  ;) LOL.

Come along to the drive in mate, there's a thread on it :)