Stewart Wilkins Motorsport.

C.A.R.

http://www.swmotorsport.com.au/

Stewart has been in the game for many, many years. Zeds are his specialty.

I highly recommend him for spare parts new & used(?), as I bought my 260Z gearbox rebuild kit off him a number of years ago (2 new syncro rings & full bearing set).

They also build & prepare some of the best competition Datto's in Australia (if your pocket is deep enough!).

Some prices are:

L28 Turbo Oil Pump: $137.00 (New).

260Z Synchro Ring - Steel:  $150.00ea (New, Genuine Nissan).

• Administrators

Yeah I'll second that, I bought my LD28 crank off him. Not the cheapest price but the man has to make a profit and it was sent within a reasonable time. I've heard many good things about Stewart Wilkins Motorsport.

I only wish he was in Victoria and that he would visit these forums.

I've been taking my Zeds to Stewart for about fifteen years now. I've never been disappointed by the work done there. As others have said, he's not cheap, but if you're paying less you're also getting less.  ;)

• 5 months later...

Stewart is by far the best guy I have dealt with when it comes to Zeds, he has great customer service and get the job doen right the first time.....I had him make up some spacers for the hilux brake kit a few years ago and he got it right first time.

I have dealt with another shop and sepnt about 10k on parts here and there and without fail everysingle order was sent incorrectly. Very very frustrating.

I thought I would add some info about few of the rear brake conversion SWM sells but you will not find the info on their website.

1. Stage 1 rear brake conversion (no idea on the stage but this is what I am going to call it)

Use a falcon rear rotor and backing place for the conversion. Rotor is 299mm x 10mm and has a 190mm internal handbrake setup.

2. Stage 2 rear brake conversion.

A custom CNC backing plate ADR approved that will allow you to install 300zx Z32 rear rotors, calipers and internal 172mm handbrake setup

You need to purchase some 300zx parts to complete the setup - best to just get some rear legs and strip the parts - or SWM can help source the parts.

Rotors are 297mm x 18mm vented with the 2 pot Nissan (Sumitomo) calipers and an internal drum for the park/hand brake

This is just some of the stuff they do that I know is not listed on their website - so best to get on the phone and talk to the guys about what your requirements are they with either already have a solution or can work with you to get the solution your require.

Cheers

Mike