Sign in to follow this  
mrp69

SYDNEY meet up 20/8 Shell servo @ 7pm Burwood

fark sorry boys.........didn't have enough time to get the girl back together in time last wkend.

hope you have fun.

next time.

I will also have to apologise for my absence, some........ (*^#$&*($ individual(s) broke into my car and trashed my interior trying to get my souns system out, 1 headunit, and a 6 channel amp missing

rear quarter panels cracked trying to get speakers out (both sides)

centre console stuffed from getting head unit

panel behind drivers seat broken getting tweeters out (both sides)

was very very happy with everything this morning when I found it.

Does anyone have any of these parts for sale, i need to put my interior back together

Cheers all

The meet went good the boys have got some nice cars .

Sydney mike 260z looks like it just came out of the factory

george's 240 chev is off its head

mrp69 peters 240 is a work in progress soon to look good also a v8

and mine looked good next to all its Z brothers

It was good to meet all the guys hope to catch up real soon

mr240z paul

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

>:( "I'll be BACK" i mean there  8)

ahaha so it was you. i was trying to think who posted this. i showed it to my brother and he cracked up laughing. thought it was you paul.

aye, meet was good. talked some car crap and aqua golf...  :-\ i had a blast even though i couldn't feel my feet for most of the night. was thinking we should do this more often. even if we're not driving anywhere, a chat is just as good.

sorry didn't get to meet the others. next time.

shame to hear about your car herrods. :(

Sorry I missed you guys  - I had a strange day - got news a close family member died in The US today and totally forgot about the meet up  ( I was looking forward to meeting you guys) - I hope it was a fun gathering and will definately be there for the next one -

Phil

george dont knock the aqua golf lol

will be good loved your car sounded crazy

my car will get there when im not sure but it will

had a nice drive on the way to my gf house following mike his car quick or mines just slow either one but it doesnt matter

slowly slowly first need my suspension and brake upgrade then all my cash will go into my motor

here are the pics

dscf2605xm2.th.jpg

dscf2606al7.th.jpg

dscf2607uh4.th.jpg

peter

Aye,

loss is definitely no good, so we will have to organise another meet soon for all of the people (like me) who couldn't make it for one reason or another.

sounds like we have some hot cars in the sydney region.  One thing I would really like to see is those who have built, telling others how to build.

One ting I have noticed is that there are heaps of general things about conversions, but nobody has taken the time to go step 1:  undo this bolt right through to step 112: turn on your new v8/RB/SR beast.

I know i certainly will be documenting my build with a fine tooth comb, mainly so i can go back and find out where i went wrong when it won't start at the end lol

Cheers

Herrods

Sorry to hear about you loss Phil, condolences to you & your family.

Herrods man thats a bummer, F@#$ low lifes.

Well we had 4 Zeds, 2 L6's and 2 V8's.

It was great to meet up in person and perve under each other's bonnets. Georges' big block has to be seen/heard to believe...siiiiick!

Peter's  V8 has alot of potential but I would put brakes on the top of the "to do"  list!

I'm looking forward to going for a spin in Paul's 240Z coz with the triple webbers, thats the way I'm leaning towards with my zed. Keep the jelly beans I reckon and nice colour too.

And Aqua Golf....Paul you better keep you Zed away from the golf clubs eh? (bonnet)  ;D

Looking forward to the next meet, with more Syd zeds, perhaps a cruise to visit the ACT boys.

;D Sydney mike ,(aqua golf) pissing myself laughing ,Watch out you dont get any grease on your showroom zed when you change your box it might loss value lol!

Cant wait to meet up with the boys and go for a drive. i,m in all the way where ever we cruz its going to be a blast  ;)

By the way next time your teaching around marrickville meto watch out the mean lean little green machine cause i,ll be looking out for you  >:( only joking  ;) see photo