Sign in to follow this  
BenZed

Rota RB wheels coming!

That may be the case, but the price I quoted was for plain colours.

not really commenting on your price there buddy, just that it IS available.

I get to see some pretty trick stuff in my line of work and some of the things i have seen would be ideal for a customised car of any sort.

The pearl i speak of above is the same (cost to me) as any of our std ! off or 2 off jobs, but compared to our regular items we get p/coated its twice the price!!!

because your not selling from an online store or shopfront pples wil always ask if you can do more, not that im interested in these wheels or anything, but im just pointing out items of fact!!!

if you were offering it ppl would be sure to ask how much or expect a std price, honestly id quote with the pearls and if they only want a base metalic or flat colour, have the same price, that way youre never short & less hf!!!

nat0

Let me know mate, Im looking for "Curvy banana set" ( in the front and 9.5 in the rear, In the gunmetal grey. Thanks mate Michael

(Call's ash for cost of Flairs) ^^

So are these still going to be here in the next week??

The factory has delayed things a bit (as usual) but they aren't far away. I will post photos here as soon as they arrive.

They are being shipped this week, so about another 2-3 weeks.

not happy jan   ::)

I would be happy Jan at least someone is helping you zed guys by importing them. I had to import mine local here in NZ by myself = getting an import number, taxes, duty etc So I import 2 extra sets to help offset the costs for the rims that I installed my 240z (now sold :()

So I say well done Ben - and maybe in the future I might have to get a set from him and have them shipped to me in NZ - however I will be after some of the new RB-R in 17" x9 or 9.5 I would really like some 16x9 -13 in RB-R but they don't make them :( so I will have to save for a second set of RS Watanabes.

Not happy because I cancelled my order through the U.S. when Ben said he'd have them end of August, I thought why not it was the same time as I would have got the others, now I have to wait again.

So again

not happy jan

I'm tempted to lock this thread & let everyone PM/Email Ben with their enquiries... ::)

Not happy because I cancelled my order through the U.S. when Ben said he'd have them end of August, I thought why not it was the same time as I would have got the others, now I have to wait again.

So again

not happy jan

I'm disappointed too but these things happen when you're shipping from overseas. The shipment was held up because some of the 16x8 rims did not pass quality control, so the batch had to be re-made.

Try to remember that with me you didn't have to pay up-front.

I'm tempted to lock this thread & let everyone PM/Email Ben with their enquiries... ::)

That would suit me too, I don't have time to check the thread every day to respond to posts

Done.

If anyone would like to make a comment AFTER  they have them & fitted to their Zeds, PM me and I shall add the comments here ;)