Sign in to follow this  
stevo_gj

2 QLD Zs out for a run

On Saturday myself and my mate Greg (Z car club Qlds secretary) went for a cruise along Mt Mee road to Woodford and then came back through some other small towns and around a dam, sorry I don't know which one  ::)

Having never been on a cruise before Greg was quick to suggest a remedy for the situation and we went out for this run.  :) Greg and his wife were in a 240z with BRE colours, and I was in a red and black 260z. I loved how everyone waved and watched us go by and my only regret is that we didn't get more people to come along. We stopped for lunch at a restaurant halfway to Woodford near that main lookout. Greg took a bunch of photo's of the day, and posted them on photobucket: http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m327/greg_280z_BRE/

P7195108.jpg

P7195104.jpg

P7195095.jpg

We will definitely do it again soon, and will try and get some of the other QLD blokes along.

lucky you guys got some sun. its been crap here in SA for past few weeks.

good to see someone is enjoying the good weather in their Z. i envy you guys looked like a great day.

Nice looking cars!  Ahh Mt Mee is a wonderful drive.  Last time I was up there was with the 1600 club.  The 1600 club is full of nutters that give it the pills all the time haha.  Made for good spectating.  When the zed is done, Mt Mee is on my top 10 list of drives to fang along once its run in.  Might bring the R33 down if you guys organise another run soon.