Sign in to follow this  
stevo_gj

NDN09 Whos going?

i loved to go accomodation wouldnt be a problem as i got relatives there. but its a damn long drive with the Z and bit pricey for transport.

i may just go there but without the car. when the nationals are bit closer to south ill definetly be going.

I'm locked and loaded, accom booked and just waiting on the entry forms.

I'm taking the Zed and the Roadster (probably tow the Roadster and get a mate to drive the Zed)

Alan

Depends on when I get mine finished.  I would love to and if its done in plenty of time, ill tow it up with the cruiser.  Or I could just wait a year for it to be an hours drive to Wakefield (please tell me its at Wakefield in 2010).

Guys

Just checked the entry list and looks like there are around 35 x 240/260s entered for the Easter Nationals in QLD ........so looking like a good turn out for the early Zeds .

The Datto 1600 brigade are the biggest group with around 37 entries......so get those entries in to ensure we are not outdone !!

Suhweet! I cant wait to see them all.

Funny that there are 35 entries of the S30 and only a handful of people have mentioned they are attending from the forum. I guess theres a lot of guys out there who don't have time for the whole internet nonsene  :P

Oh and check the website to ensure that you have booked food for the Friday night, as all shops will be closed.

Who'd be keen to head up by plane??

I wouldn't mind this as a spectator, I might be getting a TRX S2 or S3 so will still be involved with the marque but won't have it for this, so would anyone be interested in heading up maybe for a couple of days just for a bit of a sticky beak??

if you do head up i will probably have a spare seat leaving brisbane and steve-o might aswell

You might regret that offer mate :P

What do you think would be the best day to go there? I was thinking the Concours on Saturday? I can only go for a day due to lack of accommodation.

You'll be in the Concours though? How does that work exactly, do you just park your car and stand next to it while people stroll past? (Not thinking of entering my zed, that would be a disgrace at this point. Just curious).

You'll be in the Concours though? How does that work exactly, do you just park your car and stand next to it while people stroll past? (Not thinking of entering my zed, that would be a disgrace at this point. Just curious).

Meh, I'm gonna look around too. I don't want to waste all day watching people looking at my car when I could go check out another 20 S30s from around Aus  ;D

"When Easter 2009 rolls around we have the following planned:

NDN09 will begin with registration and a welcome barbeque at a key location in Warwick (TBA) in the afternoon of Friday April 10th 2009."

Hmm thats not very helpful is it...

Man, haven't got my car back yet and the nationals are in 4 days! It's gonna be cutting it fine!

Can't wait to catch up with all you blokes that are going.

Sulio you should mail me a bunch of stickers to take with me and hand out to the other Z owners! :)

I'll hopefully see you there, Steve. If I don't have the zed going I've arranged to go with a mate in his Skyline (haha, Skyline).

Do you have any idea what time it starts on Saturday?