Sign in to follow this  
datsun-jay

Hello from Ireland

Makes me want to transform my 2+2 ;D

Wow Jay,

That looks fantastic. It's the wheels that top it off, amazing how good it makes it look when the flares are filled properly.

Good work.

Sulio

You should prepare an artical for your car that we can feature on the front page.

Yeah agree totally, fantastic car. Would love to meet up with you at some stage and see it in person. Its been so long since I've seen a proper Z in person, I go through with withdrawals at times :).

Love those wheels, I've seen them before on BIG SAM in the UK. Only just got back to Ireland from Greece yesterday. So only saw all this now :).

Datsun-Jay : write up on your car please? Very interested in your suspension setup ( seems a lot lower than most lowered cars ).  Also keep us informed on your dyno session when you get to that point. I'd be very interested in what your torque curve is like with your setup.

Gav : if you see it we want a full on write up. Not because it is a 2+2 and there arent that many done up to such detail ( though this is true ) but because the time and detail that has gone into the car regardless.

Also can you bring home some of these Image wheels in your hand luggage ?  ;D ;D ;D

Holy 'Expletive' 'Expletive' batman, thats hot.  Awesome job dude.

Edited. Sorry mate, but there's kids on this forum - Lurch.

Hi all,

Suspension setup........Eibach pro kit springs and thats it, everything else is standard suspension wise,  It was only supposed to lower the car 1 inch, but think it went more like 2 inches.

I f I get around to the dyno setup I'll post up the results but dont think I'll have the car then  :-[

I recently got planning permission to build a house and im shortly going to have to free up some funds, and to do that I might have to sell the Z,  that will be as a last resort tho.

The interior has to be finished still and not going to be able to finish that either!!! >:(

Woah. This is a very very nice car, Jay. It looks immaculate. I like everything you've done to it, great taste.

I hope my 2+2 will look something like this in the future.

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle!!!!

I am the guy from Australia that sold you this car. I am glad you did such a good job, it looks sweet!

I missed that car so much that i had to go buy 240z.

cheers

Mick....

Ha very good,  Well you didn't actually sell me the car, you sold it to a chap from the UK., he didn't get time to do anything to it so put it up for sale..........I then bought it and done some work to it  ;D

ahhh. Its a trip none the less  seeing it again.

Those pics where taken out the front of my mothers house, i still have one of the photos framed and hanging on my lounge room wall.