canberra meet

Dingo Dave

I am always up for it.  In fact, I can even drive mine atm (not fast though).  My problem is, I am about to start a new job, so im not sure what my schedule will be for the next month as yet.  So, I suggest you make a date in 2 weeks to a month away and see if anyone can make it and go from there.

Yeah me and nizmOzed both work at autobarn with nath. I also run a little mechanical engineering shop on the side. nothing big just some auto parts and stuff. I Have heard stuff about your car and would love to see it.

welcome to a new zed owner !! (name ??)

we'd love for you to come along.

Your zed looks nice, when did you buy it ? it looks very original ...how much did you pay (if you dont mind me asking) ..what part of Canberra area you in ? try to put some pics up.

enjoy a great website & forum !!  ;D

chris

Brisbane Invades!  :P

I remember that brown car! It had been on carsales for ages! If i recall correctly it is very straight but has had its locks removed for keyless entry. It also has a tan interior. It looked like a great buy, you've done well.

Steve

welcome to a new zed owner !! (name ??)

we'd love for you to come along.

Your zed looks nice, when did you buy it ? it looks very original ...how much did you pay (if you dont mind me asking) ..what part of Canberra area you in ? try to put some pics up.

enjoy a great website & forum !!  ;D

chris

My name is Miika (pronounced Meeka - a good Finnish name), I bought it a couple of weeks ago but I just got it registered on friday - passed first go!  It cost me $14000.  :P  A lot of money but it came with some spares, the original wheels and hubcaps, receipts and rego history.  It was in a Unique Cars article in 2000, it came with the mag to prove it!  And I just love the car, to be honest.  I'm up north - Nicholls, Gungahlin.  Aaaand here are the pics, haven't taken any new ones yet.  Nice to meet you guys.  :)

3639896hy6.th.jpg

3639906ip1.th.jpg

3639911oz6.th.jpg

3639916yw9.th.jpg

3639921fl7.th.jpg

datsun240z004smalljm3.th.jpg

datsun240z005smallhl1.th.jpg

datsun240z010smallax9.th.jpg

datsun240z013smalloj8.th.jpg

datsun240z017smallqi7.th.jpg

datsun240z018smalluu5.th.jpg

Yep Simon (Rhino73z) is coming.

I thought Gav put a post on the front page but it seems to have gone ??

It said sunday 10th Aug 12.30pm meet at carpark adjacent (south) to Woden Police station on callam street...drive location TBC.