Sign in to follow this  
herrods

Z car Cruise

Hello All,

Well I apologise for my tardiness, i didn;t know I had been made a moderator in here

This thread has been started to figure out where people are, and where they like to drive from/to

So, i invite you to post your ideas, and the first official NSW cruise will be organised off of that!

Cheers

From liverpool area........willing to cruise anywhere under the sun as long as it's not interstate  :P to a Vic cruise.

would love to meet up for group pics.

Im in

time and place lets do it would be nice to cruise around with a few zeds

and i only just got mine

peter

sulio, gav

can you guys maybe look at having a location directory of members...maybe on a map of Aust or even by Council locality, so we dont go thru this everytime...just a thought  :-\

back from my vacation and keen for a meet up.

im south of cbd, hurstville region. can not travel too far unfortunately. cooling issue atm and fuel prices aren't very nice to me. i swear i sometimes think there's a hole in my fuel tank that only leaks when the car is moving.

:D Hi Herrod, mate i am in marrickville and keen on a drive with all the Z boys anywhere anytime

Just tell me the time and place i,m there

PAUL MR240Z

ok well there's marrickville, bexley and hurstville. that's 3 of us within a 5 min drive of each other and one in liverpool. who else and where are you located...?

sulio, gav

can you guys maybe look at having a location directory of members...maybe on a map of Aust or even by Council locality, so we dont go thru this everytime...just a thought  :-\

When I get a spare moment, I'll see what I can dig up. Sorry just be a little busy lately.

I just got my Zed - live in Lane Cove and work in Concord. I would go to Golbourn for a cruise. Wouldn't mind something not quite so far though - eg Palm Beach or Central Coast. Mangrove Mountain is a nice drive, or to Wiseman's Ferry....?

George

Goulburn is a large town Pop 22,000 and its sorta halfway between Canberra & Sydney...It would mean the Canberra guys could attend. If not Goulburn then I might suggest Moss Vale / Bowral area for a day trip....biiiit closer for the Sydney zeds.

Hay doudous there are a few off sydney z boys talking about a cruze soon kind of.I think the boys

might be

mrp69 peter

sydney mike

george

mr240z paul

others put name here?

P.S doudous i sent you a PM did you get it Mate nice car ;)

George

Goulburn is a large town Pop 22,000 and its sorta halfway between Canberra & Sydney...It would mean the Canberra guys could attend. If not Goulburn then I might suggest Moss Vale / Bowral area for a day trip....biiiit closer for the Sydney zeds.

sounds good Chris, 10 zeds seems possible

George

i wasn't serious but thanks for the explanation. now when i'm asked the population of goulburn i'll be able to answer :)

I am keen for a cruise - or even a coffee and meet up after work to check out some other zeds and meet some other enthusiasts would be fun...

lets do it, i just bought a z id love to see all the zeds in one place! id be up for a coffee meetup or something a suggestion maybe max brennas in st ives?