Dingo Dave

Spotted thead (ACT)

gotta love the XA-GT bonet scoops... :P

its the same colour as Miikas, dont see it that often.

I had a peek into one of the scoops and one appeared to have some kind of air filter in it, so possible efi setup? I didnt have paper or a pen to leave him/her a note, damn!

Spotted a white 370Z today.  The dude drivin looked like he had no idea what it was, but that it was exclusive cos no one else in Kingston was driving one if you know what i mean.  I could be wrong though.

I also saw one last weekend, we were at the lights near DFO. I gave him a wave and he returned with a big cheesy smile! Im sure new exactly what he was driving! It was that gross bronze/brown metallic colour, unfortunately.

Just saw a red 240 or 260, red with a white square on each door (for a number i guess). Quite loud, rumbling exhaust too. Anyone know this car?

Spotted a red 260Z done up as a Ferrari 250GT replica at waves carwash in Gungahlin.  It was from Victoria and the guy's name was Chris I think.  Nice guy, we were talking about Z's for a while.  He spent over $70,000 on the conversion!  It looked pretty good.  :)

Spotted a red 370Z getting it's license plates put on near the government shopfront in Belconnen - felt a little bit jealous!  Buuut the 240Z is still cooler.  ;D

Spotted the mystery red 240z with gold wheels and headlight protectors again coming down Barton Highway, he had his arm out his window waving to me - nice bloke.  :)

haha.  Thats it, next time anyone sees him, it is your mission to turn around and follow him till you can get him to stop and join this website.  Your reward... another cool Z to come to our meet ups :D

I'm newish to the site, so don't know who owns what.  Last Friday afternoon during an afternoon Zed trip into Fyshwick, I passed a light brown 280 outside Autobarn, followed a minute later by a red Zed, driven by an older gent outside the Shell Servo.  I couldn't believe the frequency, and felt I was driving the wrong way into a meet-up.

Despite horn work and muppet-type arm movements from me, I don't think I got either one's attention...

Spottered my lathe being preped for the arival at my workshop on monday. woot a new tool. finally gonna be able to do some of the jobs i got lined up.

my dad transfered speeding fines over to me from a company car that he thought i was driving. but didnt tell me. and then the fines that were ment to come to me went to my dads work for some reason and he didnt pass it on. just out of interest anyone got any last name ideas for me.

madonna doesnt have a last name.

Just change your name to dingo and be done with it.

my dad transfered speeding fines over to me from a company car that he thought i was driving. but didnt tell me. and then the fines that were ment to come to me went to my dads work for some reason and he didnt pass it on. just out of interest anyone got any last name ideas for me.

1) top points to the old man, geesus. 2) you can just "transfer" fines and demerits points to someone without their knowledge?  ACT gubment administration FTW.

i know people have declaired their fines. to people in england who have never been to australia and the act government has sent the fines over seas to the person. gotta love the dumb asses that run our country.

Saw dorifticon today on my way from Hall. We haven't met yet, but gave a wave anyhow!

Tell you what, being zedless for a few months is a killer! I'm going to enjoy the 8hr drive to Melbourne tomorrow!