Dingo Dave

Spotted thead (ACT)

Ha ha! I wish! I didn't see you Miika, otherwise I would've pulled over for a chat!

I'll catch you Sunday though, I pretty excited about this show.

I was in at Lennock this morning and Bob the guy with the Silver R34 at Marques rocked up in this:

Image051.jpg

Image053.jpg

Couldn't have timed it better

dude you should make yourself more known, rather than post only when you want something.

I'll ask around for a cross-member.

:-), I spend most of time of Hybridz because usually get treated like lucifer himself when you tell Z folks you just cut-up the original crossmember to install a 1UZFE - (now wheres my angle grinder, time to make me a convertible Zed............)

Thanks mate!

Spotted a silver 240 coming into Queanbeyan on the kings Hwy going past the Captains Flat turn off at approx 1830 today, anyone here? 

Spotted a beautiful red 240 driving down my street (Harcourt Hill, Gungahlin)! I was so shocked, I thought it was rhino73z at first and I was just staring with my mouth open like an idiot. ;D We gave each other the peace sign and then he was off. It had gold simmons and I think it had those clear headlight covers too.

Yeah thats the same one that drove past my street in Monash, weird, maybe he just cruises canberra showing off or maybe something more sinister.

never seen those zeds...

Geez we still havent tracked down the owner of the awesome grey 240 with the sizzling RB-turbo, ZG flares, simmons etc..

never seen those zeds...

Geez we still havent tracked down the owner of the awesome grey 240 with the sizzling RB-turbo, ZG flares, simmons etc..

I don't believe I have heard of such a zed Chris.

sorry Scott it didnt have the Zg flares...its still the one on page 2 of this thread..

Its the Loch Ness monster of zeds... :o

oh yeah, that was hot.

Is there something in the pipeline there Chris?  Are your details under your picture hinting at maybe something to come?

1st things 1st...anyone that calls me young gets a 10/10..considering i just had a milestone birthday  :'(

The RB on the shopping list is a wish list..

funny how things work out, my L24 is running perfectly, but for some reason Im picking up a complete L28 and a VL Rb30 this weekend...I dunno it just sorta happened ...I have no idea what I'll do with them..

spottered scott and I in the nets at kamba on friday arvo. sorry to all the cars that were driving along the parkway that i tryed to hit a few times with a cricket ball.

Yo, Angelus, I was in the shop today.

here is the blow-by-blow account of the long-running battle to turn my 260z into a daily driver.  Dunno if the rust repairs will be as professional as yours, since we are basically a couple of douchebags in a shed with a welder, but the painting itself was done by a pro.

Andrew

http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9696&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Andrew%27s&start=105