Toecutter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Guys it would be good if we can get these into our gallery to keep our events gallery up to date. I've been a bit slack in this department.

Any of you guys good with FTP? I can set up an account so you can access a folder to bulk upload images. That way I can then go into the photogallery and add the entire folder. Should save us loads of time.

I'll try look into this tonight and I can give you guys a username / password for FTP access.

Awesome vid, Sul! ;D

Your dedication to editing the footage together blows me away* - 3 thumbs up!

Just a pity not more people came along for this fantastic event... :-\

*Please ignore homosexual connotations - not that there's anything wrong with that...

Yeah great video Sulio. We plan to have a trip up to Threadbo early next year. There are some awesome roads up around that area with little traffic on them. Thanks for the offer but I will plan the trip to stay on top of the mountain where all the action is.

I just sent Sulio my write up of the weekend on Apollo Bay. He has all my pictures so hopefully we can get them up in the next few days.