LATE NOTICE LONG WEEKEND CRUZE ???

mayhem

Well my car is finally on the road ! it sucked my bank account dry but i have her done

anyway i was thinking that seen as the long weekend is coming i wouldnt mind going

out for one of those days and just would like to send an invite out to all and suggestions

on when where and how being on who can come along not looking for a real big one just a fun day out

I might be going away that long weekend depeding on availability of a house we usually use in Rye. Appollo Bay during long weekend will be very busy. Prolly spend most of the time following slow station wagons with caravans but don't let me influence your descion too much as I'm still not 100% that I'll be able to make it.

Will follow this thread and know by Friday.

Sulio

sorry thats what happens when you get your girlfriend to post a replie some how she got applo bay out of king lake  ??? ??? dont get a woman to do a mans job ... im happy to just get up into the bush

comon guys dig em out of the shed :-\

Right, I'm going to need a lot of help... including about 3 guys to help push my Z if I'm coming  :D hahaha.

I would come in my daily, but unfortunatly, I'll be spending the weekend fixing it.  :) Love old and oldish cars  :P

Be sure to take photo's and post them up!!

Cheers.

Mayham,

Yep I'm in but just looking at the weather forecast and showing possible rain? Your located in Hallam, thats Nth West is'nt it? Where do you want to meet up?

Sulio

0413 188 024

EDIT:

Just realised Hallam is out near Narre Warren. My car is located at work in Clayton so I'd be fine to come out East. What do you suggest thats local? King Lake might still be a good option, we could meet at the Lilydale Mitre 10 Crapark as we usually do and head out from there. Mayham have you got a two way radio?

yer its not looking too good atm ??? yer i got a hand held UHF

to tell ya the truth i dont think ive been to king lake , but i know the mitre 10 your talking about, i just didnt wnt to do sat or monday cause of the amount of people on the road ... just have to keep watch on those sky's

but im not to fussed on where as long as its got a few quite sections to open her right up !!! speed limiter/ power limiter has been bypassed he he he  ;)

Yer Sunday looks good but I've committed to going to lunch in Red Hill with the second half and some friends. Lets see how tommorrow pans out if you can make it. King Lake roads are usually pretty quiet compared to some other areas of the state.

Sulio

s#*t sorry mate i couldnt do today as i said that i had to go out ?? maybe if noone can come .. monday would be better? its no big thing just let me know guys..

PS my computer is at work so i will be back in here at 7.30

• Administrators

No tailshaft no one seems to have one , so ill have to get the 280zx one cut down so probably be another week of the road!!!!

Have you tried the local Zshops? Surely they have a few spares?

• Administrators

Hi Mayham,

No probs. Ended up catching up with Dale and Scoota in Ballarat and went for a spin to Daylsford for a bite.

Ahhh Dale's infamous Z shed :). I like the old Castrol sign. Who took the photo of all of you Sulio? Don't tell me you put it on a tripod and set it to take a photo while you posed as if you had no idea? :) Cause that would be funny.