WTB-260Z front bar and Rad support panel and infill

MATTY

I'm on the hunt for a another front bar if any one in around brissy has one for sale in fair condition? ill be cleaning it up and it will get painted so the finish isn't crucial.  mine is bent and its starting to annoy me enough to replace it. dont really want to buy a new one if i dont need to

Also anyone have any updated suppliers for the Rad support and the infill sheet that goes along with it?? the bottom is fine but the top appears to have been "repaired" and filled with bog and the in fill sheet that goes with it is also bent and distorted. i did see that nat0 was doing some a while back but the posts look to have gone quite. any pointers on a supplier would be appreciated.

Cheers

Matty

Sorry, poor wording/typo on my part I wrote bar when I meant to write rail across the bottom of the radiator support panel.

I don't know how many variations there were of the radiator support panel. There were several of the later style advertised a while back, I was tempted myself but I don't know if such can be utilized somehow on an early 260 (which I have) or not; certainly the splash pan is made specific to each type as is the radiator.

I suspect the early 260 one which you're wanting is much the same as the 240 or at least the later 240 which might help widen the net for you.

Edited by gilltech

20 minutes ago, gilltech said:

Sorry, poor wording/typo on my part I wrote bar when I meant to write rail across the bottom of the radiator support panel.

I don't know how many variations there were of the radiator support panel. There were several of the later style advertised a while back, I was tempted myself but I don't know if such can be utilized somehow on an early 260 (which I have) or not; certainly the splash pan is made specific to each type as is the radiator.

I suspect the early 260 one which you're wanting is much the same as the 240 or at least the later 240 which might help widen the net for you.

Ah Roger. My lower rad support is fine surprisingly it’s more so the top and the infill sheet the radiator bolts too is my main concern. I might need to suss out my mates older 2+2 to see if there is any differences. 

If I have to re make one I guess I can just thought I’d try my luck first  as I’ll be doing extend floor rails to suit at a later date as well.