Datsun 240z - Withdrawn

YellowRX

• Administrators

Tan interior and an "auto?" with hand throttle.. interesting. My 71 is auto but had the hand throttle blanked off.

907 Green and Tan Interior, don't think I have officially recorded another AU market car in that combination yet!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/keysborough/cars-vans-utes/datsun-240z/1195784852

Hi Gav

The motor in this car was swapped out for another L24 at some stage in its life so not sure re the hand throttle if it was swapped over during conversion at that time. Happy to shoot you an ID tag pic if it helps at all

Edited by YellowRX

• Administrators

I would like to know the original L24 number if you have it. Since I record the VIN and Engine no's when available.

Also compliance dates are useful for the data I collect as it gives some indication as to build date.

The L26 may have come with the auto box attached. Hence it may not have been an original auto car.

It's unlikely someone swapped in a tan interior. So that's likely original along with the 907 Green paint.

PS: Photos from when @mossy had it.

https://goo.gl/photos/ZZeL4NZttbxifnpNA

• Administrators

My Fairladies and I we have a polygamous relationship, but I love them all the same and I don't mess around outside the group. :). I'm careful where I put the dipstick!