tripples

Linton

Hi all

I have just ordered a tripple carby setup for my L28 motor and ordered a 260 gasket without the injector cutouts does it make any difference?. which gasket should I use?,

Let me know if anyone wants to buy the complete running perfectl 280zx injection system, I will put it in the for sale forum later

1 hour ago, Linton said:

The inlet manifold is not even a close fit, had to buy a dremel bit and a power drill to grind it out,, oh well I guess you get what you pay for I would suggest not buying a lynx manifold if you are going down this route

I have a Nissan Motorsports manifold, even it required a fair amount of port matching on both ends. I am sure all aftermarket manifolds require some port matching.

didnt do any port work it was just to get the thing to clear the extractors so It could be bolted down,, what a shit show... I guess I am just a grumpy old bugger now it should just fit for what it all cost.

Edited by Linton

• 2 years later...
On 9/5/2018 at 2:02 AM, Linton said:

Hi all

I have just ordered a tripple carby setup for my L28 motor and ordered a 260 gasket without the injector cutouts does it make any difference?. which gasket should I use?,

Let me know if anyone wants to buy the complete running perfectl 280zx injection system, I will put it in the for sale forum later

I realise it is an old post but is there a slim chance you still have the ZXfuel injection system for sale? Thanks