Gordo

Drive days are back, if anyone turns up.

Haha. One of the great drives. No rain, no traffic. The GTR was on fire, well the tail pipe was, couldn’t believe we had a car free run all the way. A few wet patches of road on the Reefton Spur. But the Lake Mountain road was dry. Was thinking if I had a passenger today they would had pooped there pants. Was as good as any track day. You would pay good money to have a run like today.

Next Sunday 3rd of February. Heading out to Eildon via Yarra Glen Healesville Black Spur Marysville Taggity.

8.30am meat 9.00am drive. Well try and find a nice spot on the lake or pond for a few pics.

bring a CB radio if you have one.

I might post phone this to the following Sunday. 38deg wont be nice in the cars. hopefully next weekend is better, Cheers.

Just bumping this for our next Drive day on Sunday. Heading up to Eildon. Meet at Supercheap Auto Lilydale 8.30am and drive at 9.00am. Bring a CB radio if you have one. See you there.

Just trying to get numbers for Sunday.  If you can express your interest in this drive to Eildon. So I can push this with my mates outside of the forum. Cheers.

Thanks for coming Bruce. We also meet Wes and Maggie in their 260z at the Eildon Bakery.

Good work Bruce,  long drive for you.

Gordo put this Cafe down for a drive "week". Port Douglas FNQ. I reckon the zeds would need a service.

DSC_2835.JPG