Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

gav240z

This seems cheaper in the current market, or more realistic.

71 240z HS30 700

$38k

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Datsun-240Z-1971/SSE-AD-5227279

"This is my 1971 240z coupe. It's an early chassis; number HS30-00700.

It has a warmed-up L28 engine with triple Italian 40DCOE Webers and about 175-180hp at the wheels (can provide the Dyno sheet). The body is straight and the car is very honest. 5 speed manual. All the gauges work. The vehicle registration has been paid until Sep 2018.

The engine is easy to start (40s less cranky than 45s), idles well and doesn't use oil.

Since I acquired it the car has undergone a significant number of fixes, improvements and upgrades, including:

- Reconditioned fuel tank.

- Reconditioned radiator.

- New battery.

- Stewart Wilkins' adjustable coilover suspension on all corners. Kone adjustable dampers with 300lb springs front and 250lb rear.

- Lengthened control arms and adjustable castor rods.

- Electric fuel pump w/ fuel regulator.

- New wheel bearings.

- Rear strut brace.

- New Bosch coil and ignition leads.

- New ignition barrel.

- Dyno tune by SWM.

- Numerous other mechanical repairs and improvements - all work done by SWM.

- Nardi steering wheel.

- Chrome plated grille.

- New front bumper (no holes / rubbers for clean look).

- POR15 applied to the some parts of the underbody and footwells as a precaution.

- Immobiliser and central locking fitted.

All receipts for work done will be provided.

The 16" Performance Superlites and Sparco buckets were in the car when I bought it. Potenza rubber still has plenty of tread left.

It requires some love & attention on the interior and paintwork. Having said that the dash is in excellent condition and has no cracks and all gauges work. Mechanically it's sound and my next upgrades would have been front brakes and a new exhaust system. If you're wanting a Z project car that can be driven and had fun with whilst you work on it then you have found your car. This is an ideal base and could be taken in any direction, whether that be a cruiser, track car or a compromise for both. It handles likes it on rails now, and the engine is very strong.

Comes with some spare parts including a starter motor and various other bits & pieces for the interior that I bought from Motorsport Auto (including new window winder and passenger door grab - genuine Nissan parts).

It will also come with two black fibreglass door cards custom made from the UK. My plan was to have these upholstered when I had the interior done as they are much better than the factory cardboard ones!

My reason for selling is that the car has slipped quite far down my priority list to the point where I would love to see someone else continue on with it."

• Administrators

I've seen #700 in person, the paint and body isn't as good as photos suggest. However rare in 919 yellow, and it appears to have some good money spent on it with the current owner (nice fellow) and has been scrubbed up quite a bit from when it was purchased, mechanically and aesthetically.

First 3 photos in the Album are from when it last sold.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FUByNNWlMzn5WcqJ3

• Administrators

Hi Gav, Do you remember if it was rusty ?

I haven't been around the car in detail (or under it) but from memory it was pretty solid. I believe it was a Canberra car before the current owner. So that may have helped with the body. I do recall the front radiator support panel looking a little bit beat up, as with many S30Z's a minor front-end knock at some stage.

But otherwise not too bad an example considering.

*Edit link to previous seller ad.

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/13517-datsun-240z-for-sale/

It one rough 240. See attached pics

That blue 240 in Batemans Bay has been sitting under a $5 tarp in the open , 100m from the top of the cliff near Batehaven / Denhams beach for a good 3 years. I was never tempted to stop.

And it looks like the severe rust is where the tarp would have been lying.

But look at the floors, they are not green that is grass haha.

Holey moley........more like what floors!?

Paging Barney Rubble and Fred Flintstone..

post-101443-0-93913700-1517223417_thumb.png

post-101443-0-22201500-1517223449_thumb.png

post-101443-0-22427000-1517223485_thumb.png

Datsun S30z Fairlady 1976 coupe manual

$40,000.00

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/st-clair/cars-vans-utes/datsun-s30z-fairlady-1976-coupe-manual/1173220803

Japanese Import 1976 Datsun Fairlady S30z. This car was imported by me and has the JDM 2.0L motor with EFI (yes EFI). As original as it comes. matching numbers.

I have the Japanese De-registration certificate plus import papers.

Full NSW road rego, not historic or club, so you can drive this car whenever you want and style it the way you want.

Reason for selling: I now suffer a condition called parenthood which causes me slowly give up all of my treasured posessions.

Some small rust bubbles on the lower driver side panel under the door but very minor, otherwise in very good condition considering it's age.

All electrics work and car starts perfectly. I used to daily driver this car for a time when I first got it rego'd.

- new king springs and Kyb shocks

- uprated control arms front and rear to replace the aged factory units

- tyres in good tread

she's far from showroom condition but it's been reliable since I've owned it and has age and patina in all the right places.

$40k firm at this stage. No swaps. Test drives only for serious buyers.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Datsun S30z Fairlady 1976 coupe manual

$40,000.00

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/st-clair/cars-vans-utes/datsun-s30z-fairlady-1976-coupe-manual/1173220803

Japanese Import 1976 Datsun Fairlady S30z. This car was imported by me and has the JDM 2.0L motor with EFI (yes EFI). As original as it comes. matching numbers.

I have the Japanese De-registration certificate plus import papers.

Full NSW road rego, not historic or club, so you can drive this car whenever you want and style it the way you want.

Reason for selling: I now suffer a condition called parenthood which causes me slowly give up all of my treasured posessions.

Some small rust bubbles on the lower driver side panel under the door but very minor, otherwise in very good condition considering it's age.

All electrics work and car starts perfectly. I used to daily driver this car for a time when I first got it rego'd.

- new king springs and Kyb shocks

- uprated control arms front and rear to replace the aged factory units

- tyres in good tread

she's far from showroom condition but it's been reliable since I've owned it and has age and patina in all the right places.

Got a feeling this is yo-yo's car:

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/12116-proud-new-owner-imported-1976-fairlady/?fromsearch=1

• Administrators

Yep I saw the car in Eastern Creek a couple of years ago.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TEiJh5ieWTiO4W5f2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JKMH9JVET9VXXMGt2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XXMzq6PUpqfMHOpZ2

Nice car and looked pretty solid.

• Administrators

V8 260z 2 seater for sale.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Datsun-260Z-1976/SSE-AD-5234513/

Asking $28k

RS30 010301

ct92ythxiayk1xxngy50n.jpg?pxc_method=fit

0fwtgiipc50hbmxnlk3y9.jpg?pxc_method=fit

h5jjx3uwpi7byi2632p60.jpg?pxc_method=fit

gdvlgucb5b0anqhamspte.jpg?pxc_method=fit

hetq64qld90ezr6srtk9p.jpg?pxc_method=fit

dwzyfwzp69cx2t0ruw0yc.jpg?pxc_method=fit

Seller's Comment

Strong 350 chev 4 bolt, edelbrock manifold, extractors, new fitech fuel injection plus fuel management system msd ignition, thermo fans runs cool new shocks and suspension rubbers 5 speed box good fuel economy sounds tough great performance and handling approx 50/50balance. Unmarked original upholstery needs carpet, slight rust under rear screen paint needs to be tidied up humidity blisters on bonnet, great sleeper 

Engineered in NSW and VIC

VIN in photos 

$28,500

• Administrators

Datsun 240Z Fairlady Z

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/323020974316?ul_noapp=true

Interesting early build HS30 car with original matching number engine.[/font][/color][/font][/color]

After sitting since 1989 only 87,700 miles recorded. Engine still in good running order.

Original flange gearbox, driveshaft and diff.

Has Australian compliance plate from 7/71.

Engine number matches manufacturer plate and plate matches firewall stamping. VIN indicates car is HS30 build number 615.

Body badges say 'Fairlady Z' and grille is black plastic egg-crate style, not metal 240Z style.

A spare 240Z metal grille is included in sale as well.

Engine has original SU style carbs, air cleaner and the coveted E31 cylinder head.

Many parts are missing. Included parts are shown in photos.

Engine appears and sounds unmodified. A set of used headers is included. 260Z mags are fitted.

A straight, rust-free hood punched with louvres is included.

Every panel on this car has rust - some of it severe.

The hatch opening area above tail lights is not bad, and the hinge area looks OK too.

There is no sunroof, but rust is in the roof. Floors, frame rails, radiator support, sills and firewall all need major repair/replacement. Doors open and close, but need major work. Glass for both doors is included but window regulators are missing.

The second door glass was found after photos were taken.

'Fairlady Z' emblems are pitted and have some broken studs. Tailight lenses are usable.

Mechanical parts look in condition consistent with 87,000 miles.

Brake booster and master cylinder found since photos taken.

Diamond pattern original interior lining is mostly present.

Call it Fairlady Z or 240Z, this is a desirable early manual transmission RHD car with an Australian compliance plate.

A good investment when restored, with original engine.

Colour was metallic blue with black trim.

Several parts, including heater, not shown in photos will be supplied, along with ignition key.

A trailer will be needed for pickup. Car located in Batemans Bay NSW.

Thank you for looking at my listing"

s-l500.jpg

$4,550.00 reserve not met. Personally given degree of rust seems it shouldn't be far off the mark.

• Administrators

Yes, especially if it is a true "country" / "non coastal" car and therefore has minimal rust (as described).

I am not a fan of white interiors though.

I like the white interior, but I recall many people also saying they hate Safari Gold and Blue Interiors, so I just like to be contrarian because it's contrarian lol..

HS30-102212 240Z 1973 Project

$14,999

South West Brisbane

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/durack/cars-vans-utes/s30-240z-project-/1173938221

973 Datsun 240Z
Great starting point for a restoration as many hours have been put into to body to remove any rust. Has had a bump in the front at some point in its life. Comes with many parts, engine, gearbox, guards,lights,bonnets,interior trim dash etc to get you started. These cars are getting harder to find and are only appreciating in value so get in quick before it’s gone.
Asking 15 ono as it’s hard to put a price on such a item as there isn’t anything to compare it to.
Please message me through gumtree and I will give you a call as soon as I get a chance.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

• Administrators

Across the ditch HS30 for sale..

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=1539909578&tm=email&et=45&mt=7F1F0D31-C106-4483-BC9A-C7464ADF110F

HS30-01258

Starting bid: $6,500 NZD

Listed as a 72, but it's actually a 71.

725890083.jpg

725890058.jpg

725890044.jpg

725890098.jpg

725890129.jpg

725890084.jpg

725890122.jpg

725890034.jpg

725890680.jpg

725890679.jpg

725891489.jpg

1972 Nissan Datsun 240Z - Build number #1258 

If you know anything about 240Z's then you can appreciate what a rare find this is, compared to the later generation Z cars that followed the desirability of the 240 is in a league of its own, I spent a long time looking for a project like this but due to unforseen circumstances I now need to sell, im gutted! so hopefully you can bring her back to life and keep me updated with the build! 

The car has live plates, matching tag and matching engine block 

It requires full restoration but to right person not only will this be an awsome build but potentially a very profitable one, we have seen these sell in the field of $100k + fully restored with matching numbers. 

The car is currently jam packed with parts.. 

- Drums, disc calipers 
- Window regulators, channels 
- Window wiper pivots 
- Petrol flap 
- Rear tail lights 
- Petrol tank + straps 
- Alternator 
- Horns 
- Ignition leads, distributor 
- Original crank 
- Rocker cover 
- Head E88 
- L24 Block 
- Guards left and right 
- Seats 
- Loom 
- Steering rack/column with key in barrel 
- Speedo cable 
- Lights 
- Numerous bolts in written bags 
- Heater blower 
- Suspension on car 
- All glass except rear window, 
- Roll cage - never been fitted 
- Radiators x2 
- Springs 
- Carpets, Door cards, Centre console 
- Indicators 
- Lower valances 
- Dash loom 
- Exhaust + headers 
- Heater ducts 
- Window handles 
- Fuel + brake lines 
- has all the suspension etc on it 
- Door seals 

This will require a fair ammount of rust work in all the common 240 spots such as sills, lower quarters, boot slam panel, floor pans, battery tray area but repair panels are easily sourced now. 

I'm currently based in Tauranga but the car is in Pukekohe (South AK) so just call to arrange viewing 

• gav240z changed the title to Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..
  • gav240z unpinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • gav240z featured this topic