Sign in to follow this  
Neuby

Wanted: 260Z in SE QLD

Hi guys,

I'm chasing a 260Z, doesn't have to be registered or have an engine, in the SE QLD area.  I'm in Toowoomba so the closer the better.  The plan is a ground up restoration so I'm not adverse to rust as long as its not in structural areas or the odd dent.  Manual is preferred really only for the centre console and pedal box.  As many panels, glass and interior pieces is preferred.  Will pay cash and pick up.  Be sure to tell your friends!  PM for number if you have something or know someone.  I have been all over the internet like flies to horse shit and I am aware of the nicer cars for sale but I'm really chasing something mostly original so that I'm not undoing someone else's hard work.

Cheers,

Neubs

The onlt one I have seen around is one of Paul's at ZBITS in Walloon, it is on news.com.au under classifieds. It looks like it needs a ground up job.

Search under Datsun

There is also one on tradingpost.com.au at Kenmore

post-482-144023487184_thumb.jpg

Thanks for that!  Thats exactly what I'm looking for.

I went down and visited Paul a few weekends back, he certainly loves his zeds, and I bought his old daily driver with a functioning electric sunroof.  Thanks Oldmates260z for pointing me in the right direction!

Neuby : was that the orange one ?

It was his old blue one, the orange looks tops though.

Here's a pic before I started stripping it back last Friday, I'll have to start a worklog.

n554197473_905979_9041.jpg