240Z Drivers Side Door Slam Or Quarter Panel

AaronP

• Administrators

It may be a few days before I can get any more pictures, Gavin what part of the firewall do you need? gilltech I have never seen one like it either, it may not be factory.

Attached a few photos of the area, I believe it's the area in-front of the heater / air intake box under the windscreen cowl. Common spot for them to go, so probably likely it's gone on your car too. I was going from memory and thought it covered the area with the pressing in it, but it's just below that spot so is probably not too difficult to fabricate and likely worse than it looks in photos. So no big deal if you think your 1 is no good, but figured if it was a car that was already going to car heaven I'd take a section.

RE: Roof, PM me a price as I may buy that and import it over here. Just gotta get it to a warehouse in Charlotte which isn't too far from you from the looks of it.

IMG_20131219_172710.jpg

IMG_20140222_233655.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 1.38.27 PM.jpg

• Administrators

Yeah you're right, it looks like the plate for the brake booster and steering etc.. cover that area on a RHD car. So probably won't be too useful to me. Feel free to PM me re: roof however as I'd be interested in importing it.

kamarchi it will be a few days before I will be able to get back out where the car is, my grand kids are staying  with my wife and me. I will get some more pictures and poke at the seam with a screwdriver to see if is any good. Do you have a picture of the part that you want cut ?