240Z Rb25Det Oil Sump

Jezza

Hi guys,

Im in the process of doing an rb25 swap into my 240z and was wondering if anyone knows of someone who makes modified oil sumps for this swap so I can buy.

I noticed a guy named Nat0 was making them but I havent been able to get in contact with him. does anyone have his details so I can contact him or know of anyone else who does these?

thanks

Jezz

Look for a rear bowl RB30 sump. Out of older Patrols and 200zr  My sump hung low (150mm off the ground) so I shortened and widened it.

Or you can buy new ones from the states - Mckinney motorsports and a few other companies have them - CX racing i believe.

I put an RB in my car and spent a bit of time looking at options.I couldn't find anything in Aus so decided to make my own.

There a couple of people selling patrol sumps a few months back. They were $100 to $150 each. I think they would work, but would need some mods.You would need to chop that lower section off and then alter the pickup. I considered buying one, but because I'm going racing I wanted some baffles in mine and so decided not to.

Patrol sump.

RD sump