jjjoel

Photo Of Fusebox/relay Area

Hi all, my first question!

Can anybody help me out with some CLEAR and legible photos of that area in the footwell of 260 that has fusebox, relays, hoodpull etc. so I can refit?

I took a stack of photos with the ipad - but alas, they are crap and barely visible!

I removed them all to get kickpanel out, and now are dangling like a bunch oh grapes from the bottom side of dash.

Any help/info/redirection to a site will be greatly appreciated.

Thankspost-107188-0-51609200-1518913873_thumb.jpgpost-107188-0-09234500-1518913890_thumb.jpg

Hi

I will grab a couple from car when I get back to Sydney later in the week.

Cheers

PB

Doesn't the cardboard kickpanel indicate where the various bits and pieces reattach? They can only go in certain places due to the screw or bolt centres.

Doesn't the cardboard kickpanel indicate where the various bits and pieces reattach? They can only go in certain places due to the screw or bolt centres.

Yes, good point.  Although I have to admit that I haven't rummaged through the parts boxes to check for that.  Thanks for the heads-up  re. specific kickpanels. It's been a loooong while since de-construction!

Last one, let me know if you any specific detail.

Thanks so much for the photos - exactly what I needed. All-be-it, I think the auto may have additional relay(s).  I will now have to wait til weekend to inspect in the daylight.  Cheers.

Thanks so much for the photos - exactly what I needed. All-be-it, I think the auto may have additional relay(s).  I will now have to wait til weekend to inspect in the daylight.  Cheers.

My car was originally an auto. I didn't remove any relays etc with converting.

I actually some wiring to support the EFI.

Cheers

PB