11Th Feb Cruise - Loftus To Scarborough Via The Royal National Park

Dionysus

• 3 weeks later...

doesn't look like I will be able to make the Loftus end due to assisting my son moving house but potential to get to Scarborough pub at least. What sort of ETA do you think for that end of the run or can someone perhaps text me when not too far away? Am only 15/20 minutes further south. Cheers Ian

Yep, bringing the MX5 and the wife.

Anyone else bringing a partner?

Kelly was ousted again by my 6 year old co-pilot........  I still haven't taken Kelly for a drive - Lily doesn't like to let anyone else in the passenger seat !

doesn't look like I will be able to make the Loftus end due to assisting my son moving house but potential to get to Scarborough pub at least. What sort of ETA do you think for that end of the run or can someone perhaps text me when not too far away? Am only 15/20 minutes further south. Cheers Ian

Hey Aussie

I would say we would be at Scarborough at approx 10-1030am-ish...

I'll be driving alone so texting through the nasho probably won't be possible, perhaps someone with a passenger could volunteer to shoot you a text or I could send you one when we arrive?

Thanks

John

Kelly was ousted again by my 6 year old co-pilot........ I still haven't taken Kelly for a drive - Lily doesn't like to let anyone else in the passenger seat !

Hahaha.

Kids are funny! ????

Shame I’ll miss it but will be at EC instead do not really complaining.

Google maps should give you a pretty accurate eta for a message to Aussie240z. Traffic at that time of day wil probably prevent slot of enjoyable driving.

Edited by Cozza

BOM is predicting a 50% chance of rain on Sunday.... 

Feel free to post your opinion on the cruise going ahead or being rescheduled at the possibility of a rainy day.

BOM couldn't predict rain that happened yesterday John.

Best to let everyone decide on the morning itself.