Hello Everyone.

Hello all,  

just wanted to introduce myself, say hello and that I'm glad to be part of the AUZCAR forum.

My name is Jeff and I just bought a 240z but haven't picked it up yet. Some of you might know me from FB.

I have been reading your comments and loving the pictures of all your beautiful Zed's.

Awesome. 

Thanks!

Jeff 

PS, I added a pick of her in my attachments but not sure if it will show up..  Hope you like her as much as I do. 

Hi Gav,

Bloody Jeff's ah!   Yes mate I did buy the 901 silver on red 72 buddy and I am very happy about it too. :)

Sorry, not sure what happened to the picture though.. I will try to attach it again as soon as I work out how. . 

Edited by Zedhead

Welcome to the forum Jeff and congratulations again on that beautiful Z.

Have you taken delivery?

Hi George, thank you very much buddy.

Sadly I haven't taken delivery yet. I am in Melbourne and moving houses as we speak so a little busy to arrange the trip right now and the cars in W.A. The seller is a great guy and is being patient with me and is in no rush.  It's wont be to much longer though because I can't wait. All I do is think about it. LOL 

Another bloody Jeff, we already have 4..

Welcome.

I can't see the photo, did you buy the 72 in 901 Silver with red interior and very original down to hubcaps and steel wheels?

Hi Jeff,

Good to see you here and once again looks like a lovely car.

Justin

Hi Justin,

Thank you buddy.  I have been trying to get on here for a while but there was something wrong with the page and or it just wasn't working for me. I'm on now and enjoying all the great post's, awesome cars and lovely compliments.  

Thanks everyone.  I look forward to gong for a cruise and meeting many of you all when I have her home.   Cheers!