Hi From The Us

Hi I have a 72 Z and I found this site when I answered a want ad on Hybridz.

After looking at some of the posts I was amazed at the the effort you put into keeping these old Zs on the road.

Carter Buell Asheboro North Carolina. 

Welcome to the forum Carter.

It looks like you have some work in frount of you. At least you live in the land of (what would seem to be) plentiful Z car parts.

North Carolina is a nice part of the world although its a bit cold at the moment? I would trade the cold for this hot waether any day...

Jeff

• Moderators

Welcome Carter

Good luck with the rebuild.

Judging by the launch photo she would seem to have a little more go than that provided by the standard L24 ?

Cheers

PB

PS : Nice looking shed.

Yes PB260, it has an LT1 350 and a 6 speed. I can,t wait to move out to the country. I have 18 acres a 900 square foot mobile home and a 1200 square foot shop.

I still live in town while I'm working on the mobile home I also need to seal the concrete before I move any thing in. What does a 1940 Pulman Deluxe look like?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Yes PB260, it has an LT1 350 and a 6 speed. I can,t wait to move out to the country. I have 18 acres a 900 square foot mobile home and a 1200 square foot shop.

I still live in town while I'm working on the mobile home I also need to seal the concrete before I move any thing in. What does a 1940 Pulman Deluxe look like?

Like this,

post-102365-0-09900800-1516011643_thumb.jpeg

post-102365-0-73866500-1516011676_thumb.jpeg