Lurch

Z Get Together Or Run - January 20Th?

Mike (NZeder) is in Melbourne for business, so I was wondering if anyone would like to get together on Saturday the 20th of Jan?
Either a get together somewhere to talk shit, or go for a run?

Anyone interested?

L.

I don't know if I'll be in Melbourne. Otherwise would like to be there. Not sure if Mike can bring my door skin across on the flight? Could hand it to you Locky for #51. ????

would be really interested if the run was to the west/south west of the city  Also there is an All Japanese car show in Ballarat on Sunday 21st January for those interested

would be really interested if the run was to the west/south west of the city  Also there is an All Japanese car show in Ballarat on Sunday 21st January for those interested

I would've considered it, but there aren't any decent driving roads out in the west that are close to the city.

Well I emailed Lurch to let him know that I was going to be in town the week 15-19 and I could extend my business trip for a catch up - it has been a number of years since I was in Melbourne last. And looks like it might be another few months before I will be again :(

Boss has pulled the travel plans for Jan as it is still holiday season and the $$ for flights and accommodation are higher than normal and for this very adhoc trip that our Consulting Services wanted me at (reads can't be budgeted/or cost passed on to a customer) is now not going to happen.

Sorry I will not be able to joining this time around. Next time I will only let Lurch/others know once I have flights booked - live and learn. I will be in Melbourne sometime in 2018 just not Jan now :(

Fair enough Mike.

I'll postpone this run till late Feb/Early March so I can get the numbers up & allow Dave Kato time to be there with his Z - thanks to everyone for their interest!