Hello

Hello everybody,

I was on this forum many years ago, i had a bunch of 280ZXs including a 2 seater which i used to take to lakeside. Ive just recently gotten back out to lakeside in a non turbo 2+2 automatic (its the only one running at the moment) for a couple of sprint days and a half day at mt cotton on skid controls wet track, and ive remembered how much fun it is. I still have 6 280ZXs, (depending on what you consider a car) and a ton of parts, most of which i will probably never use so i will be selling heaps of stuff ive been hoarding over the years. Hoping to get the 2 seater back out to lakeside next year sometime but its still got a lot of issues to fix first.

Dan.

I still have 6 280ZXs, (depending on what you consider a car) and a ton of parts

Bloody hell, that's a car collection in itself. Hmmm - Brisbane - you didn't used to live in Windsor backing on to the train line did you? From the daily train commute I used to see what looked like three complete 280ZXs sitting in a back yard, but then they disappeared sometime earlier this year IIRC.

Edited by gilltech

Hey Dan,

You didn't remember your old username?

I think it was dan280zx or dan280zxt, but i couldnt remember the email account it was linked to so i just started a new account.

Think I remember you punting a 280ZX out at Lakeside, didn't you have two 2 seaters plus a fair bit of rust?  You could always mod one of the 2+2's to own Porsches like Phil has done, below.

Yeah that was me at lakeside in the burgundy 280, only had the one 2 seater but it currently has at least 2 cars worth of rust in it lol. Im going to focus on getting it back on the road/track but its got LONG way to go.

Bloody hell, that's a car collection in itself. Hmmm - Brisbane - you didn't used to live in Windsor backing on to the train line did you? From the daily train commute I used to see what looked like three complete 280ZXs sitting in a back yard, but then they disappeared sometime earlier this year IIRC.

Yeah that was my yard lol. Dunno if i would call it a car collection yet though, some are in pretty rough shape.