Sign in to follow this  
mossy

photoshopping help

Can someone help with photoshopping the wheels on this car for me, I'm trying to decide whether to order the standard silver finish or the darker charcoal/black finish on some watananbes.

s309nz3.jpg

I'll do it later tonight for you. I agree though the charcoal centre would be a million bucks. I tend to like the gloss black centre too.

All black looks awesome too.

When there is nothing on tv except for reality tv and soaps you gotta keep yaself occupied

second pic is...

Flames + deleting door handles + debadging + lowering to a ridiculous height FTW !

post-582-144023485299_thumb.jpg

post-582-144023485307_thumb.jpg

Nice job modular, never seen flames on a Zed before....You can never go wrong with black wheels, its the new thing....except for spinning chrome hub caps from Autobarn and all those stickers down the door saying what you would like to have in your car.

omg thats the only reason I bought a white skyline... so i could put stickers of all the blitz, hks, and greddy gear that I don't have...

oh like vtec and mugen power on nissans AMG badges on the back...

ohh and mossy go the gun metal inserts.

Thanks modular, looks hot with dark wheels, I'm not sure whether to go polished lip or full charcoal colour, hard decision.

Hope you bought a white R33 four door non turbo.......o

haha yeah but I can fit 3 mates in the car so they all put there windows down and when i hit the clutch they go zzzuuuuuuututututututuuuu

Polished lip for sure.

Had you thought of getting the lip anodised in the colour of your car or a complimentary colour. The reason i ask is that there is a black 350z going around ( i have pics on my other puter ) with black centers and a thin red anodised lip. Looks very sweet when it drives. Almost like you are driving on the red lip only. I'll post a pic later on in the day when i get home.