andyk_79

Sydney Datsun Day 2017

I must have missed this on Bookface, but it's on again on 5th November. This year at the Ettamogah Pub at Kellyville rather than at the traditional venue at Prospect.

Could be interesting as the Ettamogah carpark is chockas at weekends as it is.

Anyone else heading to this ?  Ettamogah Pub is only 10 mins from my place so I'm gonna fire up the zed and head over there in the morning - not a member of Sydney Datsun club so parking as a spectator.

Datsun Day isn't organized by or associated with Sydney Datsun Club. Anyone is free to enter as far as I am aware.

Sorry yes you are absolutely correct - realised I could display my car if I wanted to as well

Would liked to have come along but have anniversary celebrations this weekend. Doubt I’ll be able to convince the mrs to come to Datsun Day.

With the wash out this was re-scheduled to 26 November. Same bat time, same bat channel location.  There were only a handful of cars when I went over due to the rain, and my zed was definitely not due for a bath so it stayed home !

With the wash out this was re-scheduled to 26 November. Same bat time, same bat channel location.

Hi

Count me out, will be at a BBQ in Lilydale.

Cheers

PB

I'm out unfortunately - would have liked to have gone!