S30

Wtb Rotissorie Sydney

He guys, about to start a big project and looking for a Rotissorie. Looking for something that's been used and no longer needed to save money on new or making my own. I'm in Sydney so looking for something local to pick up. Not fussed if it a proper one or a home made one, as long as it works. It's for my 240z.

Thanks

Jason

Still looking for a rotisserie. Anyone got one they are finished with and want to move on in Sydney.?

Still looking for a Rotisserie if anyone wants to part ways with one in Sydney.

Check Ebay. i bought a china special for about $800 from memory, sold it a few years later for pretty much the same dollars.

Was one of the all signing all dancing adjustable up, down and round and round ones.

Wow having a look they have gone up in price a couple of hundred at least. But if keeping long term, it will more than pay for itself and selling it you won't lose much money.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=car+rotisserie&_sacat=34998&LH_ItemCondition=1000&LH_PrefLoc=1&_sop=15

Yeah cheapest ones at $900-1000 new.. Hoping to find one that has had some love and not needed anymore and pay half ish or so.:)

Has to be plenty lying around that no longer get used.