Lurch

Auszcar 2017 Christmas Bbq - 26Th November

I will be there....not in my Z.....but a bus of somesort. Look forward to meeting more people.

Not long to go now guys. Been spending an hour or two each night after work cleaning up the back yard. The weather could be a bit of everything . But we have been lucky in the passed. There is plenty of cover if we get a shower or two. I've been working on the blue 240z the last couple of weeks. The motor is in but that's as far as I've run out of time, will push it out of the shed to build the numbers.

It's looking as though we will have a good turn out. So come early and park in the front row.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and some new cars this year. Cheers Gordo.

Great day for a drive too.

Enjoy a safe trip boys.

Beautiful day for a road trip, currently enjoying some time in the passengers seat.

Humid. Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers and thunderstorms, particularly during the afternoon and early evening. Thunderstorms potentially severe in the afternoon and early evening with locally damaging winds, heavy rainfall and hail possible. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the early afternoon then shifting south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

I've been so looking forward to bringing my baby to this event but the forecast is pretty nasty so unless I can see a break in the weather I will have to attend Z less.

Dismal weather down my way (Frankston), it's been raining on and off all morning and now thunderstorms. Think the Zed will have to stay in the shed. Disappointed!   >:(  :-[  :

Been looking forward to the meet for a few months now! I'll be there with my "rust bucket"

Andrew

The "Rust Bucket" ain't that bad, just needs a few parts and some assembly - well that is how a salesman would pitch it.

Thanks Gordo for putting on a great day again.....shame about the weather as I didn't want to give the new baby a bath just yet.

Great to catch up with old acquaintances and new.

Big thank you to Gordo & Sharon for their hospitality itwas a great day.

A few of you were asking about the kit I used to get original A/C working in the bus.

Below is the link to supplier in the USA I got it from.

If everything else in your car is OK all you should need is this kit and a new receiver dryer to be in business.

https://nostalgicac.com/compressors/compressors/datsun-240z-260z-280z-compressor-upgrade-kit.html

Cheers

PB