Buxton Burger Drive. August 27Th

Gordo

An opportunity to get the zed out of the shed. This drive will be in conjunction with the Classic Skyline car Club. We will be tagging along.

Meet Supercheap Auto Lilydale on Sunday the 27th of August . Meet at 9.30, depart at 10.00am

Not sure of the route yet but will be heading up to Buxton for lunch and the famous Burgers.

post-101507-0-52090100-1499593641_thumb.jpg

post-101507-0-99021800-1499593686_thumb.jpg

As Gordo has mentioned it is a CSA event but non-members are always welcome, plus we like Nissan/Datsuns of all ages!

Personally I'm very excited for this one, hopefully I'll have the Z ready to go after some winter maintenance :)

i am planning to go, don't think my z will be on the road, might have to borrow my mates S14 so i have a nissan to drive though, the Forester might look a little out of place haha. or would the S14 be out of place too.......if so, would love to hitch a ride with someone

Edited by OdinZ

Being a bit realistic about how much work my car needs, I'm going to be 99% likely to be driving my corolla so don't feel bad about not driving a Nissan. Chances are you won't be the only one!

Being a bit realistic about how much work my car needs, I'm going to be 99% likely to be driving my corolla so don't feel bad about not driving a Nissan. Chances are you won't be the only one!

Haha yeah fair enough. If im stuck in the Forester there is plenty of room (atleast it's turbo! Haha)

Would be a great day out but along way in a day from southwest Victoria, I know the 260 or the 83 Nissan skyline would both love to go!!

Happily help drive one for you if my bus isnt on the road by then. Haha.....wait as in West of the bay? Edited by OdinZ

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, I'm still planing on going. Meeting Damo at the Carpark with some timber base plates for the Melbourne Datsun Day Trophies. they are forecasting slight chance of a shower or two. But over all we should have a good day. Not to sure of the route they are taking, but I would be keen to go up Warby Hwy, up the Reefton Spur and back to Marysville Bakery. This will depend on a group discussion .

I'm pretty shore they go straight to Healsville and over the Black Spur. But at 10.30am they will be a few Nanas sight seeing.

And don't forget to bring a CB radio. It helps to stop all the confusion . Cheers.

post-101507-0-49320200-1503696304_thumb.jpg

Sorry I couldn't be there, took the Zed over the spur Friday night, had fun following a Wrx STI. So on the wrong side of the hills to catch up. It was cold, had to jump start the ride on (with Datsun), then got hailed on mowing. Good effort going up there this time of the year and nice to see some 1600's aswell.