Sign in to follow this  
Lex

Wanted a L26 plus manual gearbox

Hi guys,

I am chasing a l26 with a manual gearbox as i wish to return my zed to a stockish way as i want to race it, I was goin to but in a mean rb30 that i built but i have turned off the idea of destroying the Z's orignality and it changes my class. So am looking for a l26 with manual box if anyone can help, Would be good if was a solid runner.

Cheers Jacob

Bugger, a month too late.....

I took an L26E from Brisbane to Sydney about a month ago to be used as a play motor to be put into a shell to get running for a little while.

I have a spare 260 5 speed if you are interested, I bought it as a spare from Z works in Mordialloc years ago as a spare...........but now have three.

The condition was meant to quite good, did not jump out of gear and no noise but a lazy second gear syncro...........according to Warren Syamanond.

It will be on ebay in a week or so.

Alan

I am hope that there is one floating out there somewhere, and ill keep an eye out for that transmission,

As for my RB30 it is a R31 block with high comp pistons has a stage 2/3 turbo cam, bigger springs, new lifters, a turbo inlet manifold with a xf throttle body and has been ported to suit plus a few little other things. Also a R31 5spd. nothing to outragous.

adelaide is not to far for me as long as its good.

If anyone else can help me on my quest for a l26 it would be much apprieated. 

Cheers Jacob 

I am hope that there is one floating out there somewhere, and ill keep an eye out for that transmission,

As for my RB30 it is a R31 block with high comp pistons has a stage 2/3 turbo cam, bigger springs, new lifters, a turbo inlet manifold with a xf throttle body and has been ported to suit plus a few little other things. Also a R31 5spd. nothing to outragous.

adelaide is not to far for me as long as its good.

If anyone else can help me on my quest for a l26 it would be much apprieated. 

Cheers Jacob   

Whattayamean "not that far"??????

'oh luv, just going for a quick drive down to see nato for that gearbox i told you about. be back in about oooooah................3 days!!!'

haha nato