Apollo Bay Overnight Cruise, Sat 26 & Sun 27 July 2008 **date change!**

Toecutter

Some time away but just keeping it on the radar!

EDIT: event date change

Hi Guys,

It has been brought to my attention that round 9 of the V8 Super Cars is racing at Winton on the weekend of 2nd and 3rd August 2008 and a number of members are hoping to attending. As there might be additional members that might be in the same situation we have moved the Apollo Bay Cruise forward  by a week to the weekend of the 26th & 27th of July 08. It's still almost two months away so hopefully this date is still good for the everybody else.

Sulio

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gav,

Yer looks good, so I can manually update other events now, ie the meeting in Aug at the Jag Club so we can get max exposure. Thanks.

I did notice you have the following under the event:

Do you know of an event that might interest our club? Let us know here

I think the above is a great idea however justy above it you should place a link to the Calendar of Events page for people to easily navigate there is interest is sparked.

Also, can that box you have added be set so that it actuaaly displays the first 2 to 3 calendar events as per the actual page we have? If not no biggy I can easily keep it updtaed manually.

Thanks Again,

Sulio

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

It has been brought to my attention that round 9 of the V8 Super Cars is racing at Winton on the weekend of 2nd and 3rd August 2008 and a number of members are hoping to attending. As there might be additional members that might be in the same situation we have moved the Apollo Bay Cruise forward  by a week to the weekend of the 26th & 27th of July 08. It's still almost two months away so hopefully this date is still good for the everybody else.

Sulio

Gav - Upcoming Events on the front page look great. Thanks for that. Should help us get a full field to all our outings.   :) You can lock me in for the Apollo Bay run. Let's hope we get a bit more sun this year.

Ha. Matt Freeman is pretty keen, so looks like we have another on board for this trip. I am also trying to get him along to our meeting the week before despite his Miss's just having their 3rd kid.

OK will build up list of interested people from here in as we normally do. Please advise if you would like to come along and all info will be sent closer to the day.

Current list,(I'll update as we go):

1. Toecutter (Sulio)

2. ZZZ8 (Craig)

3. Dalee (Dale)

4. Matt Freeman

5. Mayham

OK Fellas, updated list:

1. Toecutter (Sulio)

2. ZZZ8 (Craig)

3. Dalee (Dale)

4. Matt Freeman

5. Mayham

6. Scoota, (Mark)

7. LC260z, (Lui)

Keep em coming!

PLEASE GO TO THE VIC THREAD THAT IS BEING UPDATED RE THIS EVENT, CLICK ON LINK BELOW:

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php?topic=2513.msg19592;topicseen#new