Sign in to follow this  
gator3535

77 280 z anyone interested???

I am moving back to Oz from Canada and am considering bringing my1/2 finished 77 1/2 finished Z project car. It will have left hand drive.

1)Is this a car anyone is interested in buying?

2) Does anyone need some parts brought over from here? I could load up the old car with parts and have them there in about  months.

Please let me know asap because i am making a decision in the next 2-3 weeks about this ..

Cheers all !!  Bruce

Definitely something that would be salable here - photo's speak a million words though ;)

Cars over 25(?) years old are registrable LHD.

Oh, I'd love a P90 head if you can get one easily... ?

the car is in incredible original condition  .. looks like it will be about $8000 all up to get the container there with the car and all our stuff. I just dont know if it is worth it .. but this car is in nice shape for an old car.. very little rail rust 9if any) and I have all the body panels ready to be welded in .. all interior part with new carpet .. re-built 5 spd tranny and I took out the elec fuel system and put in nice re-built su's .. now the car goes very well.

I guess the  main thing is that is I can bring ver some other parts .. it may be worth it .. so .. let hear your needs for parts and I will see what I can dig up. I trip to Dannys Datsuns would be fine with me ! 

Keep the requests coming .. happy to help if I can

Whilst it all sounds good. I would say if you are paying for the freight costs your self to bring the car out it would not be economically viable. You would be better off selling the pride and joy, nowing that would be hard, pocketing your money and buying a nice right hand drive Zed when you come out here. You could even bring out some of the good small stuff and transpose it onto the new purchase over here.

Definitely something that would be salable here - photo's speak a million words though ;)

Cars over 25(?) years old are registrable LHD.

Oh, I'd love a P90 head if you can get one easily... ?

:-\

have one on a f54 block not doing much for me at present!!!!!

a full L28 turbo motor would go down nicely either block would be fine other than that a full L28 turbo setup would be great let me know.

cheers pauly