Linton

Shed Clearout Most Of It Is Free

Hi all

the time has come to clear out all my excess 260z stuff whats is worth I dont know but in 2 weeks it will all go to scrap.

I will keep 4 wheels. 0429939420

4-5 hours from Melbourne, if you want it come get it.

post-101708-0-11250900-1492227803_thumb.jpg

post-101708-0-55944400-1492227814_thumb.jpg

post-101708-0-54523700-1492227831_thumb.jpg

post-101708-0-86408300-1492227854_thumb.jpg

Edited by Linton

I can't collect at this stage, but would be interested in the lower valance panels (that go below the front bumper). They look relatively straight from the photos?

I assume rear hatch is 2+2?

Understood if you just want to get rid of them and need someone to collect.

Some of it if not all of it looks too good to dump, once stuff is in landfill it's gone forever; would it not be worth your while to list the items for sale?

Like Gavin, I'm also looking for lower valance panels as mine are pretty beat up.

Happy to buy the tail lights, and pay for postage, make a donation to the site, or for someone to pickup on my behalf... Grovel grovel.

Edit....more grovelling.

Edited by chris240

Surely it would be worth the OP's while to pack and post some of the smaller items like the tail lights and put aside for sale and collection items like the dash, head, lower valance panel, anything that is in sound/repairable condition basically. What might happen here is that someone will collect all the useful bits and then offer them for sale.

Surely it would be worth the OP's while to pack and post some of the smaller items like the tail lights and put aside for sale and collection items like the dash, head, lower valance panel, anything that is in sound/repairable condition basically. What might happen here is that someone will collect all the useful bits and then offer them for sale.

Yeah I couldn't throw it out...

you know what a pm is right, click on my avatar and find to out where I live.

I was keeping a set in case I wanted to go back original but I doubt if that will happen so yep there is 2 there you can have