Sign in to follow this  
van

Japanese Nostalgic Car magazine - coming this month!

No I have'nt either but I did speak to Van yesterday and he assured me they are on the way it's just the guys have tried to keep cost down and they coming by sea. Not sure why one bloke has recieved his.

Sulio

im still waiting as well. if its going by slow mail we could be waiting fair bit longer.  :(

yeah it sunk i heard it hit an iceberg.  :P our copies lost forever  >:(

Really? You guys haven't got yours yet? I ordered mine as a back issue a couple of weeks ago. Came from U.S. to Australia in about 3 days!  :o I've had it for about a week. Awesome read!! Love the 510, Z and the article on the 2000GT.

Guys please take a look at this thread on their website.

http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1562

Seems that delivery was sent by ship and as a result is very slow. They mention the problems / issues in the thread above.

Still no sign of the mag. I received the May issue of the NDSOC mag and it mentione's the Nostalgic car mag in it, that it should be available soon, $20.00 for 4 issues. Unless i read it wrong, that's cheaper than what I/we paid for it $29 US. I'm not one to fuss over a few bucks but what the....... Not trying to start or upset anyone here, just expressing my thoughts.

John

Im still waiting for my copy too =( i guess a good part of the $29 we pay is for the individual freight from the US

i think even the second boat sunk and they waiting for the turtles from bottom of the ocean to deliver it to our doors.  ::)  :P

Anyone got their issue yet besides the few lucky ones above?

shouldnt issue #2 be out soon in US.

Got mine in Ireland yesterday. Haven't read it yet though. Looks really nice in print.

Where is the Mag, where is the Mag, where is the Mag, join in might get it here faster........

John

Where is the Mag, where is the Mag, where is the Mag, join in might get it here faster........

John

I don't think they check in on our website that often.

best off voicing your concerns here:

http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1562

I heard all the Aussie ones are at Vans house!

More speculation than Ramsay St on Neighbours :).

I SENT THIS TO THE PUBLISHER

I have been reading some forums and realise there is a delivery issue.

How much would it cost me for a full subscription from issue 1?

I want the price to include air freight to Australia.

I GOT THIS REPLY AND ORDERED HOPE I GET IT AS STATED

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your interest in our new magazine =D

The shipping problem only applies to the issues that were sent out directly from our printer, so it only affects people who subscribed before the first issue was printed.

If you subscribe today, the first issue (Spring 2008) will be sent out from our office, and the remaining 3 issues starting with Summer 2008 will be sent from our (new) printer once they are printed.  The first issue will be sent out via USPS First Class mail, and should arrive in 7-14 days.

The cost for Australia is USD$38.99, and can be placed here:

http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com/shop_article.cgi?section=shop&article=subscription

The difference in price is because now that the first issue has been printed, it must be sent out from our office instead of directly from the printer, which results in higher postage costs.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Dan

FROM SUMMER 2008 IS US$29.99