Japanese Nostalgic Car magazine - coming this month!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still nothing looks like its on a ship from Melbourne to Adelaide now.  >:( if it is comming from melbourne.

i wonder how long will the next issue take to get here.

Anyone else from Adelaide that has ordered this magazine?????

I ordered mine on the 29th JUNE 2008

I just recieved it on the 8th JULY 2008

10 DAYS DELIVERY TIME....THAT IS PRETTY GOOD I THINK.

I ordered it straight off the website as stated in an earlier post.

ok this is big BS.

who do i contact about my copy??????

got a feeling that i got ripped off.I ordered it pretty much early in the piece as everyone else did.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL.....  >:( very dodgy sorry.

i ordered it prior to the release as well. looks like all the VIC members got a copy but none to SA.

fairly pissed about it..... i can think of 1001 ways to spend that money elsewhere. expecialy if it stayed in the bank account i could have saved lot more.

i wonder if other issues rock up how long they will take to be delivered?

i ordered it prior to the release as well. looks like all the VIC members got a copy but none to SA.

fairly pissed about it..... i can think of 1001 ways to spend that money elsewhere. expecialy if it stayed in the bank account i could have saved lot more.

i wonder if other issues rock up how long they will take to be delivered?

Try this email. Dan Hsu  gave me some useful information danjhsu@gmail.com dan@japanesenostalgiccar.com

Got it yesterday. though i have to kill my postie for bending the crap out of it to fit in a 1cm wide letterbox hole instead of putting it on the inside. freaking slackers. im suprised he hasnt delivered it to my neighbour as usualy he does.

great read. cant wait to get home to read some more.

Geminis are a Holden last time I checked even though they have a Izuzu donk.

They are not covered in this magazine.

Geminis are a Holden last time I checked even though they have a Izuzu donk.

They are not covered in this magazine.

Well I'm not entirely sure about their history, but I know Isuzu Geminis exist. Not 100% sure but I thought the Holdens were rebadged Isuzus either assembled in Australia or built under license. The keys for a 'Holden' Gemini are actually Isuzu.

Either way, the Holden Gemini is based on the Isuzu Gemini, which is a Japanese car.  :)

correct, the isuzu gemini does exist, it is the first model of the oz deliverd gemini (TX model)

from then on, all the gemini's wore the holden nameplate.

although the gemini name is owned by isuzu, it was leased to holden for use on its cars.

the gemini's are a japanese car, but assembled in oz, to comply with out local import market laws of the time.

In japan, and NZ, and some other parts of the world, the gemini is known as the PF50 (early shape) and PF60 (late shape)

It is also known as an opel kadett, but it is slightly different, the engine is smaller, and is a side cam design, and there are minor body work variations, including a 2 door sedan, but the basis of the car, and basic design are the same as the origional.

(the kadett is actually the origional, we got the copy)

Ozgemini.com reprezentin!! ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right..... it is about time for the second issue isn't it? Four issues per year???

yeah its been a while i think its at least 2 month overdue. i did send an email to Dan but never got a reply.  :-\

actualy since the first issue no one heard from anyone? Van??? etc.....

hmm maybe we all paid for issue one and then they bailed out from making any more.  :(

im craving for some more ive starting to wear out my first issue.