mossy

Reefton Spur Drive Sunday 26Th Feb

Hi guys. I suggest we have a short stop at Warburton shops. ( meet Ilbert there and regroup) then another regroup at the top of the Cumberland Junction . ( T junction to Marysville ) then drive on to the Marysville Bakery. Yum , yum.

For the guys running with CB radios well be starting on CH 16. Weather is looking good. And please bring at least 1/2 a tank of fuel.

I'm out too sorry guys, I'm getting married in 2 weeks and I need to spend my Sunday getting the car ready for the big day. I was hoping to have cleared a few more things from my to-do list than I have at this point.

Haha I did that last night in anticipation for Sunday! I discovered the LHF brake caliper is dragging and causing the car to wander all over the shop, which isn't exactly confidence inspiring for a hills run  >:(

See you guys tomorrow for an 8.30am dep at supercheap lilydale. Second meet up point at yarra junction at 9am, there is a carpark accross the rd from school lane on the warby hwy, lets make the meeting point there

Edited by mossy

Have a great run guys, look forward to seeing some photo's.

Must be about time for Sydney run.

Hi

one more with a late entry, if that's ok - as long as I don't break down along the way, that is  :) 

Hi guys. Bruce and Locky are coming to my place to pick up some wheels. If we are early enough we'll drive to Lilydale. But if not ,Don't wait for us. we will meet you at the Yarra Junction carpark. Keep CBs on CH. 16

Looks like a perfect day for you guys. I'm jealous. I'm still making alterations to my 260z and it's currently not running. Mind you, there is not a decent place to drive here unless i go down south of the state. 34 degrees in the shed at the moment and rising to 38 later in the day.

Post up some more photos so I can cry into my beer later tonight. ;D 

David.

Yer mate we had an awesome drive. Bruce took some nice pics. I'm sure he'll post when he gets home.

I've got some video , but it will take time to sort out. lol.

just got back and all went well

Thanks for organising a great driving day out. I had fantastic drive in the Z, meeting you all and see your very nice cars might even inspire me to paint the car.

...oh, and before anyone asks.... yes, I ment to miss my turnoff home and take the long way  ::) 

mark

Hi

Looks like a good day was had.

I was very tempted to sneek across the border and join you, but have been away a bit of recent so family first.

Maybe next time.

Cheers

PB

Great drive and opportunity to share experiences and knowledge with other fellow zed owners.

Thanks for organising and look forward to the next one!