Sign in to follow this  
hessian

200Zr R200 4.4

Hey team,

I've recently purchased a 200zr that I'm hoping to run as my daily, the diff in it is locked, so I'm looking for a new diff for it.

Are there any other r200's of the same ratio that will drop in without too much fabrication or am I up shit creek?

Just buy an R200 Long Nose in a 4.4 ratio that hasn't been 'locked'.

I appreciate the help guys, I'm learning from the ground up.

The searches I've done have come up with lots of R200's, but not many are defined as long nose or short, so I'm just going off the pics. 

Can someone point me in the right direction of a thread that lets me know what models came with the short nose or the long nose?

Or possibly point me in the right direction for where I might buy a diff that fits? I've tried ebay and gumtree with no luck.

Just convert your current R200 to LSD & ditch the locked centre - new LSD centre's can be bought from KAAZ, OS Giken etc.

Edited by Lurch ™

From what I know short nose R200's started from S13's, Z32's, not sure about Skylines. Anyway from Nissan models that used the multi link type rear suspension, they used short noses, turbo Z32's did not use the R200, they used something bigger.