sco_aus

Spotted (Vic)

Theres a brown 260 2 seater I see in trhe Monash Uni Clayton campus from time to time...I wonder if th eowner is on this forum!???

Sulio

i spotted a 260z that looked identical to mine when i bought it - dark green with rear louvers :) going along maroondah hwy towards the city around 1 today.

got to drive my mates my00 wrx down mt donna buang :D and want my car back on the road more than ever :'(

omg omg omg omg lol

Spotted silver 370z on warrigal rd near the bp next to the freeway entry at about 9pm was on the way home from training i fkn creamed lol looks so sexy!!!!

Jane you might be able to ask how many 370Z's are in Aus to the guys in the know at our meeting in a few weeks time. Speaking to him this afternoon there is now talk they might bring two! We shall have to wait and see. To be honest I don't know when they go on the market if they aren't already.

when you got a 240 you not tempted ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's right...you already have a REAL zed! hahaha ;)

I spotted a silver 370z when i was leaving the shell station near my place wish i was in the zed, but some of the newer zed owners dont even know what a 240 or 260 is

Oh and a mate also saw this taylors lakes sydenham area (refer pic) anyone one here would love to meet another zed owner in my area. 

post-797-144023523319_thumb.jpg

spotted a blue 240z park outside the local dealer today looking at the new Z in yellow

regards

bruce

Hah That wasnt at the Brighton Dealership was it oO! Might have been me lol xD Just you know window shopping at 4 in the morning on the way to work.. wondering if my Wheel brace would go through the glass, And wondering if my 240z keys would magicly fit... >_> :P

I saw a Blue 240/260z parked on exhibition st in the city a week or so ago with the G nose or duck bill. Looked very nice. Was screaming past in my zed so can't tell you anymore details.  ;)

Anyone here with a white 240/260 (couldn't really tell from the front from far away) turning right into Wickham Rd from Chesterville Rd in Moorabbin last week? curious mmmm