sco_aus

Spotted (Vic)

Spotted! Dark green 240z Plates "Viper" Viperr Or something to do with "Viper" Parkout on the side of the street infront of a big grass area on beach road, Will pay more  attention next time i pass and get a proper address ^^

Spotted! Dark green 240z Plates "Viper" Viperr Or something to do with "Viper" Parkout on the side of the street infront of a big grass area on beach road, Will pay more  attention next time i pass and get a proper address ^^

Think I know that car. It had an engine fire a couple of years back. Apparently it used to go pretty well though. Forget his name now, he is a member here, but hasn't signed on in ages I think.

Spotted this on a road in between Lygon st and Cartigan st

Looks like a great front page feature car. Should have got the owners details lol.

Hi everyone did any one go to the car show at knox city last night. There were 2 zeds there one was silver with a ferrari gto body kit the other one was white with fluted guards and bonnet powered by a cleveland.

ive seen that one with the gto kit on it .. and every time i do its getting picked up on a tow truck .... think he's a hallam or endevor hills bloke

Yeah I heard about that last night, a friend called me. Had I known about it I might have driven down in my car but I wasn't sure how it worked or how much room for parking there was. Do they have something at Knox every few months or annually?

Hi ZZZ8 it's held at knox city on the 2nd tuesday of every month during daylight savings it starts about 6 pm till 8 pm. You can leave when ever you want to.

Hi Biggles it's the 2nd tuesday a girl i work with is in one of the car clubs that suport the show. It is getting bigger all the time she says.

2nd Tuesday would make sense since it was 2 days ago. Maybe we should all get our act together and organise a Zed contingent to head down to go on show.

Is this like the one that used to be at Croydon Market, that moved to Bayswater Gardens, then back to Croydon market and then moved to Boronia Terrace?

It was mainly muscle and hot rods, run by the Mountain Districts Rodders Club.

Usually starts off slow, then word spreads and by Christmas its HUGE. Hot nights bring out the peeps.

Hi luvemfast i think it is the same one. I went on tuesday night it's mainly 70's and 80's muscle cars.

spotted an orange Z on princess hwy about 4 weeks ago or maybe 5 had a black bonnet i was in my GT-R was that anyone from here looked sick could not help but put my thumbs up to him and have a chat when i see a z on the road i don't care that i drive a GT-R love Z's hot as

Please fix your Grammar or I will delete this post in 24hrs - Lurch.

sorry guys not all of us on here are from this country try my hardest. when you go from a language u speak all your life to another it is quiet hard.

hey k1ngtr - It's great to have you on the forum. for the record I think you are doing excellent with your posts....keep it up!  If you need help shout out as you will find heaps of guys willing to dig deep.  Would be great to see you along on Saturday to our BBQ if you can make it. Bless you our Italian bro! ;D

Rev.

hahaha thank you man appreciate it to bad i lost my Italian accent a long time ago. :(

I have been here for almost 7 years came wen i was about 15 could not go to school then had to do English school etc then went to school for the last 2 years,

But was very hard for me as one i hated school and two some people pick up the language and how to write quick others don't i guess i was the other but i don't even speak much Italian anymore just when i call family. :(

And thank you if i need anything i will ask for help thanks allot guys :P

Saw a very original light blue 260Z 2 seater (complete with front nudge bar & green/white plates) on the Pakenham Bypass Sunday arvo.

Appeared to be a women driver too...

I saw a very nice British Racing Green 260 2+2 on Friday around 5:30 turning from Lloyd St Nth Melb into Dynon road, rego WH 0260. Looked like a very nice car.

Warren

I saw a very nice British Racing Green 260 2+2 on Friday around 5:30 turning from Lloyd St Nth Melb into Dynon road, rego WH 0260. Looked like a very nice car.

Warren

seen the same car on western highway heading to melbourne around 7pm on sat.

yeah i was in Melbourne last saturday car shopping for my cousin. we were leaving Melbourne heading back to Adelaide in a blue S15 just got on to the highway and spotted the above 260z. looked nice