Where To Buy Mechanical Fuel Pump Blanking Plate?

Kent

Hi Guys,

i am looking to install a set of 40DCOE webers along with a carter rotary pump (and FPR) on my series 1 240Z (with the original L24).

Does anyone know where in australia (or online) i can buy a blanking plate to cover the hole left when i remove the mechanical fuel pump?

Thanks

Kent

I got hold of some 6mm aluminium plate from the local hardware store and using the gasket as a template made up a blanking plate when I installed the Carter Rotary pump (about 20 yrs ago). I think I have since seen them on ebay and such places. From memory the aluminium plate was about 300 x 200mm in size and can be used for fabricating other bits and pieces. Hope that helps.

Regards Craig

Thanks guys, but i was looking for a local source in Australia to get around the ludicrous shipping prices for a small bit of metal :)

I unfortunately don't have the tools to make one up myself and the cost in labour to do so would likely be more than buying from the US

If push comes to shove i will get it from the US