Sign in to follow this  
maddos

Gearbox mount

Just ordered new gearbox mount from Nissan. They want $140 for it!!!!!. Has anyone else ordered one from Nissan at this price?

The same place also charged me about $120 for a clutch master cyl. I'm sure they can't be making prices up???

thats exy for gbox mount. i enquired about diff mount and it was around $90 and i thought it was a murder for that price.

ill ask the guys i deal with see what price i get. i did see rare spares have a trany mount genuine nissan one but i cannot recall the price

I paid $112 for mine 18 months ago from nissan direct but i think i got trade price.

Try warren at all z parts, it will most likely be a genuine nissan part that he supplies, but perhaps without the retail nissan price tag  :)

Hi,

I bought a gearbox mount for my 240Z (part no 11320-N3000) from All Z Parts in Hornsby NSW back in Nov 07.

They charged me $86.36 for the mount and $10.00 for an express postbag and it was here in Darwin 2 days after I rang to order and pay for it. It was brand new and had Nissan Genuine Parts Stickers on it.

I have bought a number of parts off All Z Parts and am very happy with the service and now if I need anything I go straight to them.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Peter

I feel your pain.

I paid $180 for rear tail light gaskets at Nissan BRIGHTON.  I've learnt my lesson too.

US OEM parts easily 1/3rd of the price.

I just bought a master and slave cylinder shipped to my door for $50.

So yea... i don't think its worth getting anything from dealerships. I've lost faith in them.